Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Inside Pics Linx 10 : General (Linx 10)

Inside Pics Linx 10

General chit-chat on the Linx 10

Inside Pics Linx 10

by wassup » January 4th, 2017, 7:05 pm

Hi,

I had a problem with the charging port on my Linx10 which I've fixed but whilst I had the back off of the tablet the magnets at the bottom fell out.

Was wondering if anyone has some decent pics of the internals of the Linx10 please?

Kind regards
Justin

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Staples
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Inside Pics Linx 10

by tbeard » January 11th, 2017, 1:28 pm

Sorry Justin not taken one apart yet
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010 Light
Retailer: 3Monkeys
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Inside Pics Linx 10

by funkmonkey » August 4th, 2017, 6:10 pm

Wish id seen this a week ago. Ive just thrown out an old unit with a smashed screen. I dont have Linx 10s but theyre identical hardware and chassis wise.

Be advised anyone else wanting to open one of these up... you *wont* get the magnets back in the right way/place no matter what, and youd probably need craft glue to get them to stick back in anyway. Your keyboard wont stay attached properly afterward so unless youre on a table youre stuck using it as a tablet. I utterly destroyed my first unit after bricking it switching off USB *AFTER* wiping the system off the unit. Thank firetrucks Aldi has a no questions asked return policy so it quietly went back together sans magnets and put innocently back in the box and replaced.

Weirdest thing about it was the battery was almost a gel in foilpack arrangement, flexible to the point it actually made me nervous handling it. Both the cams run from a couple of short pairs of wires off a small board, everything else is just SOC on the back side underneath a bunch of foil and plastic. Nothing either salvageable or replaceable other than maybe i think it was a wireless chip in a slot.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: None
Retailer: Aldi
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro