Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Linx 1020, micro sd card reader missing : Help (Linx 1020)

Linx 1020, micro sd card reader missing

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

Linx 1020, micro sd card reader missing

by dangardave » May 16th, 2017, 11:40 pm

Hello, I've been having some trouble with my linx 1020 in addition to all the mess of the creators update. The micro sd reader seems to have stopped working and it is not even listed in the device manager anymore so Im having trouble trying to update or install new drivers.

After some googling and trying a few programs that detect drivers updating im closer to a solution, so im throwing up this post in hopes someone else has had a similar experience or any advice.

Its not a big deal since i can probably just use a usb micro sd card reader but its kind of annoying to take up a usb slot and have to not lose the thing.

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Linx 1020, micro sd card reader missing

by gadgetuk » May 17th, 2017, 6:54 am

That's very weird, may sound drastic, but maybe best to reinstall windows 10 from a bootable usb, as not had this issue at all, don't see any other way around it as it seems you have done what I would I would have checked too.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
Linx User
Linx User

Retailer: Argos

by F0LLETT » May 18th, 2017, 10:54 am

dangardave wrote:Hello, I've been having some trouble with my linx 1020 in addition to all the mess of the creators update. The micro sd reader seems to have stopped working and it is not even listed in the device manager anymore so Im having trouble trying to update or install new drivers.

After some googling and trying a few programs that detect drivers updating im closer to a solution, so im throwing up this post in hopes someone else has had a similar experience or any advice.

Its not a big deal since i can probably just use a usb micro sd card reader but its kind of annoying to take up a usb slot and have to not lose the thing.

You got SD Host Controller, M$ storage spaces, USB 3.x listed in Device manager?
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos

by dangardave » May 24th, 2017, 9:04 pm

I found three "Intel SD host controller" under sd host adapter and "Intel usb 3.0 extensible host controller 1.0 Microsoft" under usb controllers. But I could not m$ storage anywhere, all the ones I found were up to date with there drivers though.

Retailer: amazon