Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - My Accesories & Wish List : Accessories (Linx 12)

My Accesories & Wish List

Give your Linx Versare some new accessories!

My Accesories & Wish List

by Pete12x64 » December 24th, 2017, 12:26 pm

Accessories:

Samsung 64Gb Micro SD This is configured as my D drive. It works great, the main limiting factor seems to be the tablets poor USB/SD speeds, I tested everal things, so buy a good one but don't go mad and you should be fine.

16GB USB Stick I used this to create a Restore Stick. 8Gb would do but for the price it makes no odds.

HDMI adaptor This lets me plug into a bigger monitor. I got the one on a lead to avoid a chunky adaptor sticking out the side. Note that if you have a modern smart TV you can probably cast the screen to it via Wifi.

Bluetoooth Mouse This works okay but needs power saving disabling in the BT adaptor, so I would suggest looking elsewhere.

MEKO 2-in-1 StylusThis works great, the only issue seems to be the tablet can be very poor to respond to the pens sometimes then becomes great after a restart or hibernate. I have not figured out why this is but when it's working brilliant! I'm even arting on it!

Microfibre Cloths Really great for wiping all those smuggy fingerprints off.

WishList:

A soft neoprene slip case - given the size I have not found anything to fit. I do have an old one that is doing the job at present but it is just about a cm or so too short.

Power Brick - i need something that puts out 2.4A and is around 20000mah I expect. I have my eye on This atm. I have smaller packs but they won't provide enough power to charge the tablet.
[Update] I bought this and it works a treat as well as charging phones in no time at all.
Linx12x64 + Win10 Pro + BitLocker + Samsung EvoPlus 64Gb + BT Mouse
Linx User
Linx User

Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: Microsoft
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad