Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - My Accesories & Wish List : Accessories (Linx 12)

My Accesories & Wish List

Give your Linx Versare some new accessories!

My Accesories & Wish List

by Pete12x64 » December 24th, 2017, 12:26 pm

Accessories:

Samsung 64Gb Micro SD This is configured as my D drive. It works great, the main limiting factor seems to be the tablets poor USB/SD speeds, I tested everal things, so buy a good one but don't go mad and you should be fine.

16GB USB Stick I used this to create a Restore Stick. 8Gb would do but for the price it makes no odds.

HDMI adaptor This lets me plug into a bigger monitor. I got the one on a lead to avoid a chunky adaptor sticking out the side. Note that if you have a modern smart TV you can probably cast the screen to it via Wifi.

Bluetoooth Mouse This works okay but needs power saving disabling in the BT adaptor, so I would suggest looking elsewhere.

MEKO 2-in-1 StylusThis works great, the only issue seems to be the tablet can be very poor to respond to the pens sometimes then becomes great. I have not figured out why this is but when it's working brilliant! I'm even going to try Arting on it!

Microfibre Cloths Really great for wiping all those smuggy fingerprints off.

WishList:

A soft neoprene slip case - given the size I have not found anything to fit. I do have an old one that is doing the job at present but it is just about a cm or so too short.

Power Brick - i need something that puts out 2.4A and is around 20000mah I expect. I have my eye on This atm. I have smaller packs but they won't provide enough power to charge the tablet.
Linx12x64 + Win10 Pro + BitLocker + Samsung EvoPlus 64Gb + BT Mouse
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: Microsoft
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad