WiFi Adapter Instability

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.
maddash
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

October 12th, 2018, 5:07 pm

Hi, I recently bought two Link 12x64 tablets. Both have been perfect except for WiFi. Periodically one has failed to connect and I need to drop the WiFi Adapter from the device list and then re-scan. This fixes the issue. Now the second one has done the same but the device cannot be found when I re-scan.

Any idea how I can sort this out or is it time to send it back?

Thanks
glynof
Linx Tablet: --- New Models ---
Retailer: COMET
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

October 15th, 2018, 5:27 pm

Exactly the same issue also bought 2 one kept dropping off. However now uninstalled the driver and i can no longer see the adapter to install a new driver tried everything i can think of. !!
F0LLETT
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos

October 15th, 2018, 9:04 pm

glynof wrote:Exactly the same issue also bought 2 one kept dropping off. However now uninstalled the driver and i can no longer see the adapter to install a new driver tried everything i can think of. !!
Ive had this after update. Driver was screwed due to update. I force installed older driver and it eventually found it and started working.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
ultradiv
Linx Tablet: --- New Models ---
Retailer: Amazon

March 4th, 2019, 12:32 pm

Has anyone found out how to fix this issue? I can't see the adapter in the hardware list at all anymore it was available to fix a couple of times it would not start before but now is permanently as if there is no wifi adapter. The only things in the device manager list under Network Adapters are the WAN Miniport devices (8 of them). It is a Linx 12x64.