Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Linx 12X64 Wont Turn On : Help (Linx 12)

Linx 12X64 Wont Turn On

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

Linx 12X64 Wont Turn On

by Deleted User 20754 » October 9th, 2017, 12:21 am

So...The device has been perfectly usable the past few days, had it over 5 months now, just emailed support from linx awaiting a reply about this issue, strange how the linx website doesn't have a dedicated support page for linx 12x64 so had to revert to this site. Long story short, I went to use the device and nothing came up on screen, even left it charging for a while before attempting again, still no sign, so while the LED was flashing (While charging), I pressed the power button for a solid minute in an attempt to do a hard reset, still no change. So while the LED was flashing, I plugged in my Micro HDMI to HDMI cable into a nearby screen, turns out the device was still working, I checked the Windows Device Manager, no obvious sign of Windows detecting the monitor as a secondary display, only as a primary, So my guess was that somehow the display driver had become corrupted, upon reboot in hoping the display would come back on, I managed to even lose the ability to output to another display, now the device won't even output on either screens. Help Please. This tablet has all my music for my DJ gigs on it, kinda important to me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

£4.20 paypal to the person who helps me fix it fully first.

Many Thanks

Reece.
Deleted User 20754

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Linx 12X64 Wont Turn On

by Tramalho » December 22nd, 2017, 11:37 am

ItsReeceSmall wrote:So...The device has been perfectly usable the past few days, had it over 5 months now, just emailed support from linx awaiting a reply about this issue, strange how the linx website doesn't have a dedicated support page for linx 12x64 so had to revert to this site. Long story short, I went to use the device and nothing came up on screen, even left it charging for a while before attempting again, still no sign, so while the LED was flashing (While charging), I pressed the power button for a solid minute in an attempt to do a hard reset, still no change. So while the LED was flashing, I plugged in my Micro HDMI to HDMI cable into a nearby screen, turns out the device was still working, I checked the Windows Device Manager, no obvious sign of Windows detecting the monitor as a secondary display, only as a primary, So my guess was that somehow the display driver had become corrupted, upon reboot in hoping the display would come back on, I managed to even lose the ability to output to another display, now the device won't even output on either screens. Help Please. This tablet has all my music for my DJ gigs on it, kinda important to me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

£4.20 paypal to the person who helps me fix it fully first.

Many Thanks

Reece.

try changing panel type in bios to edp, worked for me.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: ebay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

by Pete12x64 » December 22nd, 2017, 8:11 pm

This seems a common thing (3 of on here now). I have heard nothing back from support but like the other post says try chaging the bio setting.

See my thread on my troubles which goes through what you need to change.

http://www.linxtablet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=2939
Linx12x64 + Win10 Pro + BitLocker + Samsung EvoPlus 64Gb + BT Mouse
Linx User
Linx User

Retailer: Microsoft
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

by kisnotaverage » October 24th, 2018, 6:37 pm

mine is doing the same it keeps flashing but won't come on. I turned it off to try and reset it but now it's not turning back on. I've only had the tablet a few days I got it as a gift for my birthday. I'm going to leave it charging overnight, but if nothing I'm going to cry. please help

Retailer: gift

by Pete12x64 » October 26th, 2018, 4:23 pm

kisnotaverage wrote:mine is doing the same it keeps flashing but won't come on. I turned it off to try and reset it but now it's not turning back on. I've only had the tablet a few days I got it as a gift for my birthday. I'm going to leave it charging overnight, but if nothing I'm going to cry. please help

Read the posts above. Basically get a connector for an external monitor and see if it is booting up to that.
Linx12x64 + Win10 Pro + BitLocker + Samsung EvoPlus 64Gb + BT Mouse
Linx User
Linx User

Retailer: Microsoft

by Steve4567 » November 27th, 2018, 1:34 pm

I have an identical problem with a Linx 12v64 tablet that won't turn on
It IS charging (blue LED showing) - but tried soft and hard resets - no good
Any help welcome....

Linx Tablet: Linx 10