Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Bios reset and now no load screen or anything [Fixed] : Help (Linx 12) - 3

Bios reset and now no load screen or anything [Fixed]

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

Re: Bios reset and now no load screen or anything [Fixed]

by antimattero » April 9th, 2018, 10:27 am

Pete12x64 wrote:
antimattero wrote:Anyway, I am sure you deserve a TIP! If you have some BTC address or Litecoin, Monero whatever you're using, just let me know. You made my day today.

Thanks again! :geek:

Glad it helped and that's all the tip I need :)

I'm just an old geek trying to get along with new tech, without throwing it out the window most days.

in this case, thank you once again my old geek friend :D

Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

by oliver15 » May 15th, 2018, 2:12 pm

8-) Massive thanks Pete. even a dumb techie like me found your info very useful and got my system back with relative ease.so yeah,
all good again thanks in no small part to your valuable contribution
One question i may pose regarding the 12/64 SOUND QUALITY. while sound is good and clear, the volume itself sounds low spec. is there is there any way to enhance the sound volume on these devices ? all speakers work and are clear just volume related at 100% now and i can whisper loader than the sound output.
Pete12x64 wrote:Okay so I managed to get things going again and discovered some things.

To get the video working again I had to change the Panel Config in the Bios to EDP (from MIPI).

This can be found under Bios > Chipset > North Bridge > Intel IGD Config > Panel Config

Here is the line in the Bios to change

Things I learned:
1. You can get into the bios by holding down DEL on the keyboard as you power on
2. Holding the power button for 15sec hard power-offs the tablet (or so it seems)
3. The default bios settings puts the Panel Config at MIPI, which does not work (blank tablet screen)
4. You can use n external monitor via the mini HDMI port
5. Resetting the Bios fixed my camera problem

I hope that helps others and don't mess with your Bios as some things will "brick" your tablet.

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: eBay
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

by Pete12x64 » May 19th, 2018, 3:59 pm

oliver15 wrote:8-) Massive thanks Pete. even a dumb techie like me found your info very useful and got my system back with relative ease.so yeah,
all good again thanks in no small part to your valuable contribution
One question i may pose regarding the 12/64 SOUND QUALITY. while sound is good and clear, the volume itself sounds low spec. is there is there any way to enhance the sound volume on these devices ? all speakers work and are clear just volume related at 100% now and i can whisper loader than the sound output.

Glad it worked!

As for the sound I don't know, sorry. The only thing that annoyed me is the high volume warnings.
Linx12x64 + Win10 Pro + BitLocker + Samsung EvoPlus 64Gb + BT Mouse
Linx User
Linx User

Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: Microsoft
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Previous