mousepad and power lead

General chit-chat on the Linx Versare 12"
bluecowbill
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: Currys
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

June 8th, 2018, 4:04 pm

Hi - I have set up my Linx 12 x 64 and it seems to work fine on battery when I'm using the mousepad. I just plugged in the power lead and the mousepad is not functioning correctly - the pointer is sluggish and start window opens and closes . I unplug the power lead and everything returns to normal. Any idea what's going on ...? Thanks Bill
linxuser5
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: Laptop Outlet
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

November 5th, 2018, 10:34 am

I have just purchased Linx 12X64. I have exact same issue. I think the problem is with official charger supplied with the tablet.

I am now using a charger from Lenovo P2A42 mobiel phone which is charging at 5.2V 2000mA and there are not issues. However still occasionally software go from full screen to small size windows, this is not frequent and I suspect that it is something to do with some gesture being activated by touch pad by certain movement etc. If this is the case it should happen even when no wall charger is attached, However I have not tested this yes so I cannot tell any further.

I have also noticed that the supplied charger gets hot, I assume we probably should not use the official charger to protect the tablet until some fix or official response from Linx team on this issue.