Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Win10 Fall Creators Linx Vision Recovery Image : Linx Vision - 3

Win10 Fall Creators Linx Vision Recovery Image

Re: Win10 Fall Creators Linx Vision Recovery Image

by Tribolin » May 21st, 2018, 10:56 pm

Hey F0LLET, thanks for this solution, I am about to try it. Any chance of you creating an image with the latest Win10 update? (As you can imagine it has just obliverated my installation today).

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

by F0LLETT » September 15th, 2018, 7:52 am

Tribolin wrote:Hey F0LLET, thanks for this solution, I am about to try it. Any chance of you creating an image with the latest Win10 update? (As you can imagine it has just obliverated my installation today).

Late reply,

New image from last week is done, however for some reason the sound is screwed. Plus ou have to legacy install sensors.
Will upload when I get chance and give instructions on fixing sound and installing sensors.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Retailer: Argos

by jonnymayne » October 9th, 2018, 3:56 pm

I still can’t get the game controller to work. Xbox app just doesn’t recognise it. Am I missing a step?

Update: Stall! There’s a post about updating the game controller firmware. That fixed it. My bad.

by gringohero » November 15th, 2018, 3:55 pm

Hi, can the linx vision boot from the micro-usb port or just the SD card? I've made a bootable micro-usb stick using rufus and the linked iso file as instructed but when I go to boot manager, the only options are: Boot Manager (which just launches the existing windows install) and an EFI mode (which just ran a few lines of code then appeared to freeze?).

Maybe noteworthy - when creating the iso in rufus, the default "MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI-CSM" would not allow me to continue in FAT32 mode so I had to change it to "MBR partition scheme for UEFI". Was this correct? The third option was "GPT partition scheme for UEFI". Rufus version 2.13 btw as 2.09 is no longer available.

thanks

by F0LLETT » November 30th, 2018, 9:08 am

gringohero wrote:Maybe noteworthy - when creating the iso in rufus, the default "MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI-CSM" would not allow me to continue in FAT32 mode so I had to change it to "MBR partition scheme for UEFI". Was this correct? The third option was "GPT partition scheme for UEFI". Rufus version 2.13 btw as 2.09 is no longer available.

thanks

No, this is your problem. Your image is to big. Use compression when altering image. It has to be under 4GB, else you can't select FAT32.
You can only boot from FAT32. If your using latest rufus, it will never work, use version I mention / link to.
2.09 Portable is available, its listed under archive releases on their site.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Retailer: Argos

Previous