Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S games : Accessories (Linx Vision)

Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S games

Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S games

by JaseUK » January 6th, 2017, 12:29 pm

Hi,
Me again ;-)
I am looking for a small compact gaming controller that I can use on the Linx Vision in order to play Xbox One S games I stream. I am after something small so I can carry it around a bit easier.
Bluetooth would be nice.
I did see the one that Rob linked to but not sure if it will suit my purpose or not - viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1553
ta
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: December 28th, 2016, 8:20 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S game

by Orangecroc » January 8th, 2017, 3:08 pm

You can't stream games unless you're on the same network as the xbox anyway, so surely you don't need to carry controllers very far?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
Linx User
Linx User
 
Posts: 73
Joined: December 23rd, 2016, 10:30 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: PC World
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S game

by Orangecroc » January 8th, 2017, 3:10 pm

Or use this.
You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
Linx User
Linx User
 
Posts: 73
Joined: December 23rd, 2016, 10:30 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: PC World
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S game

by F0LLETT » January 8th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Hi,

Not exactly the smallest, but I use the ipega 9023. The original Vision controller tends to hurt after awhile.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 980
Joined: December 14th, 2015, 9:08 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S game

by JaseUK » January 8th, 2017, 7:31 pm

Orangecroc wrote:You can't stream games unless you're on the same network as the xbox anyway, so surely you don't need to carry controllers very far?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk


You can buddy, I do it alot.
I turn on my Xbox One using the XOON app and then stream over the internet to wherever I am located. As long as the tablet or other device is connected to wifi/ethernet all is good.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: December 28th, 2016, 8:20 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S game

by JaseUK » January 8th, 2017, 7:32 pm

F0LLETT wrote:Hi,

Not exactly the smallest, but I use the ipega 9023. The original Vision controller tends to hurt after awhile.


Yeah I noticed that when I was searching the interwebs. Does the Linx Vision fit ok? I agree with the original Vision controller hurting after a while.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: December 28th, 2016, 8:20 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S game

by JaseUK » January 8th, 2017, 7:34 pm

Orangecroc wrote:Or use this.
You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk


I have the Xbox One controllers which are bluetooth so i dont need the wireless adapter.
I just wanted something other than the original controller as they are a bit bulky.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: December 28th, 2016, 8:20 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S game

by JaseUK » January 8th, 2017, 7:36 pm

This is what I was looking at but not sure if it'll work whilst streaming the Xbox One. It does appear to work with Windows though and its bluetooth.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/8Bitdo-NES30-W ... =dann09-21
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: December 28th, 2016, 8:20 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S game

by F0LLETT » January 8th, 2017, 7:53 pm

JaseUK wrote:
F0LLETT wrote:Hi,

Not exactly the smallest, but I use the ipega 9023. The original Vision controller tends to hurt after awhile.


Yeah I noticed that when I was searching the interwebs. Does the Linx Vision fit ok? I agree with the original Vision controller hurting after a while.


It fits lots of devices including my IPAD 3. Its lets you resize it.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 980
Joined: December 14th, 2015, 9:08 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Small controller needed to play streamed Xbox One S game

by Orangecroc » January 8th, 2017, 9:22 pm

JaseUK wrote:
Orangecroc wrote:You can't stream games unless you're on the same network as the xbox anyway, so surely you don't need to carry controllers very far?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk


You can buddy, I do it alot.
I turn on my Xbox One using the XOON app and then stream over the internet to wherever I am located. As long as the tablet or other device is connected to wifi/ethernet all is good.

How reliable and easy to use is XOON?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
Linx User
Linx User
 
Posts: 73
Joined: December 23rd, 2016, 10:30 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: PC World
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Next

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Remove Ad