Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Mouse and keyboard : Accessories (Linx Vision) - 2

Mouse and keyboard

Re: Mouse and keyboard

by billybob » July 7th, 2017, 6:38 pm

So I didnt find this thread until after I ordered my keyboard/case... wish I'd found this sooner.

Bluetooth is definately the way to go. I tried using a "Wireless" keyboard/trackpad for a while but it required using a dongle via an otg cable, was just inconvenient.

I ordered the kkmoon 7-8" version - looks like the same keyboard (trackpad's a bit small and I wish I could disable gestures) has a foldable magnetic case, the tablet is held in with glorified elastic-bands. I dont feel that the tablet edges are remotely protected when it's in the case.

Edit: - Ended up sending the kkmoon keyboard back (gestures enabled on such a small trackpad made it un-usable as a mouse) and got the JeTech one as suggested here, it is a far better experience no issues with gestures and the case actually fits & protects the tablet :)

As a side-note: if anyone is looking for a stand to use with the dock, I've been using the Nintendo Wiiu stand accessory (Tesco were having a clear-out of old stock, got it for £1.25!) and it works extremely well with the dock (most stands are too thin), provides a convenient place to put it down

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos Refurb
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Mouse and keyboard

by Scott337 » January 2nd, 2018, 2:44 pm

i'm using a bluetooth Keyboard I liberated from an old ipad case its work for typing fine but when it comes to gaming i have issued with keys being delayed when pressing multiple keys is this an issue with this keyboard or with bluetooth keyboards as a whole ??
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Tesco
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Previous