Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - The Case of the Elusive Cover : Accessories (Linx Vision)

The Case of the Elusive Cover

The Case of the Elusive Cover

by Popc0rn » March 1st, 2018, 5:23 am

There have been about two threads on the matter of covers/cases for the Vision 8, but they are quite old now. I'm just wondering if anyone is using, or know of, a wallet type cover for theirs? I don't mean the sleeve and zip type, or those that have clasps on the corners, but those that allow the Vision 8 to slide in and have a flap cover that can also serve as a stand, please.
Linx Nerd
Linx Nerd

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: The Case of the Elusive Cover

by TheCityRat » March 2nd, 2018, 7:30 pm

I been wondering the same thing, I’ve got the Vision 8 With the Xbox Controller and I think this one is slightly bigger, we’ll the borders around the edges are thicker.

I’ve been trying to figure out which one to get, no thread on here seems to cover it.

Have you got the gaming tablet too PopCorn?

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Tesco

by beerbarian » March 11th, 2018, 1:16 am

I did quite a bit of looking around for covers like that for the Vision but had to kind of gave up. It seems its just too thick for most slip-in type covers.
I ended up getting a Thule brand zip pouch type.
Edit: went to take another look today out of curiosity. A customer on Amazon has reviewed this one to show his Linx Vision tablet fits it.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ETBM12Q/ ... Vxb7DZ0VVS
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: 2nd hand

by Popc0rn » March 22nd, 2018, 2:09 am

Thanks for this suggestion, I'm sorry for replying so late. I thought these forums were nothing but a 'ghost town' now, inactive.

I stumbled upon this case on eBay, amazing value for money. It's a zip wallet (not sleeve) type case, very sturdy, excellent quality. Fits my Vision 8 perfectly.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Tough- ... 1438.l2649
Linx Nerd
Linx Nerd

Linx Tablet: Linx 10

by Squirrel2015 » March 22nd, 2018, 10:00 pm

Hi Popcorn

I'm pleased you've found something for your Linx and also that you've posted.

This site is definitely not a 'ghost town' but, being so specialized, doesn't have the same 'traffic' as some other forums. Do keep an eye on this site and offer advice when you're able to etc and certainly post when you can too which will all help increase the 'traffic'

I have to say, I've generally got a response to a question within 24 hours, if not sooner :) Occasionally, a question might go unnoticed but that's likely to be by accident or could be due to no one actually knowing what to advice. There are lots of very good experienced and knowledgable people on here, so don't miss out ;)

Well done for posting back. Hope to see you again very soon
Linx Nerd
Linx Nerd

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010

by VisionKen » April 17th, 2018, 10:07 am

Hi, I know this thread is a month or two old now, however I imagine people will still be looking on this site for cases. I have recently purchased a vision and a case for it - this Belkin case fits the tablet in well is very good for the price! It seems to hold the tablet very well, and although it is a bit of pain to put in at first, once in it provides a secure grip and works exactly as it should! https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00L1F8AYG/

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision

by TheCityRat » April 18th, 2018, 8:55 am

Has anyone got a screen protector for the Vision too?
I’ve finally found a case that fits perfect, it’s a Polaroid 7-8 Universal tablet case.

Get them off Ebay for about £5 each.

So yea after a screen protector now if anyone had any idea?

Linx Tablet: Linx 8