i have a 200gb sandisk

beerbarian
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: 2nd hand
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

February 25th, 2018, 9:49 pm

Glad to hear it has helped folks, you've definitely done huge service to the community here, no doubt about it. I just didn't see anyone following up recently on your posts when it came to build 1708 where it totally stopped working for me that's all. Maybe there's some minor hardware difference in my unit causing this, even though its the same model.
I've been trying Android x86 7.1 and while there are some issues, it runs really beautifully on this tablet. There is no driver for the accelerometer, but there a nice app for manual screen rotation control. The only major issue is that going into sleep mode causes a panic and reset. I'm willing to put up with it to get access to proper Kindle app and other apps woefully absent from the MS Store.
F0LLETT
Retailer: Argos

February 27th, 2018, 1:40 pm

beerbarian wrote:Glad to hear it has helped folks, you've definitely done huge service to the community here, no doubt about it. I just didn't see anyone following up recently on your posts when it came to build 1708 where it totally stopped working for me that's all. Maybe there's some minor hardware difference in my unit causing this, even though its the same model.
I've been trying Android x86 7.1 and while there are some issues, it runs really beautifully on this tablet. There is no driver for the accelerometer, but there a nice app for manual screen rotation control. The only major issue is that going into sleep mode causes a panic and reset. I'm willing to put up with it to get access to proper Kindle app and other apps woefully absent from the MS Store.
Why not just use Bluestacks?
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
beerbarian
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
Retailer: 2nd hand

March 5th, 2018, 12:06 pm

A native Android experience is far superior to emulation in my opinion.
90Ninety
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
Retailer: Currys
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

October 19th, 2018, 9:18 am

beerbarian wrote:It's not a disconnect problem I'm having, the device is just not recognised at all when inserted because of this driver error

https://imghost.io/image/ydyZo
After updating my Micro SD ( from a Samsung Evo 128, to Sandisk Extreme U2/A2) , I get the same driver error ( this is not an intermittent issue - just does not work at all ) :/ . After seeing this post I noticed I did not ever change the power saving options , perhaps this will fix ?
You can only learn how to fix things , if you learn to break them first .
athenax
Retailer: Internet

December 23rd, 2018, 7:25 pm

I use a 64 gb Samsung Evo.
Instead exfat format, try fat 32.
The hp sd format tool can format sdxc cards to fat 32.
Dowside: max filesize 4gb

The issues with disconnect: Does the card got ejected or does it take some time (2 seconds) to respond?

Best regards.