Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Touchscreen issue Linx Vision : Help (Linx Vision)

Touchscreen issue Linx Vision

Touchscreen issue Linx Vision

by lscalow12 » December 6th, 2017, 2:33 am

Hiya,
My brother has a Linx Vision, we bought him it, and the screen calibration was off, he went on the recalibrate option and now its completely screwed.
Only the slightest bit of the edges register being touched, and they act as if it is being touched elsewhere.
He has a lock screen on it but you cant even type in the password as the touchscreen wont register anything, and when the keyboard does come up, which is rarely, non off the touches are registered.
We can't access any part of it, he has only had it a month and was brought brand new.
We have connected the controller that came with it, but that isn't picked up either.
I would try to fix it via my laptop but we can't access it that way as it needs to be unlocked.
We would connect a tablet keyboard or mouse, but it doesn't pick them up either.

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Kingstons
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Touchscreen issue Linx Vision

by F0LLETT » January 1st, 2018, 7:22 pm

Hi,

Sounds like someone has been messing with the bios as there is no way it would not detect USB devices.
Are you able to access the bios to do a reset on that? You normally access it by powering off and holding down vol+ and press and hold power for 3 secs, then release power and continue to hold vol+. This will let you into the bios. Does touch screen work ok in there. It is a bit delayed and you have to press a few time to get it to respond, but this is normal.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Retailer: Argos

by lscalow12 » January 2nd, 2018, 1:41 am

Did Vol+lock thing, worked great, and touch screen was working in there. Just not on home screen ???
Did a full factory reset works fine now. To be honest, I think he had been screwing about with the tablet and didn't want to admit it.
Sorted it now and thank you so much.

Retailer: Kingstons

by F0LLETT » January 2nd, 2018, 9:00 am

lscalow12 wrote:Did Vol+lock thing, worked great, and touch screen was working in there. Just not on home screen ???
Did a full factory reset works fine now. To be honest, I think he had been screwing about with the tablet and didn't want to admit it.
Sorted it now and thank you so much.

Glad you got it sorted.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Retailer: Argos