Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - My Linx Vision can’t connect to the internet : General (Linx Vision)

My Linx Vision can’t connect to the internet

The game-changer that is the Linx Vision is coming soon, talk about the beast here!

My Linx Vision can’t connect to the internet

by HTV04 » November 9th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Ever since I’ve updated to the original Creators update of Windows 10, I haven’t been able to connect to the internet. Now the Fall Creators update has been released, and I bet the same problems persist there too. I really want to be able to connect to the internet again. I really like this tablet, and I don’t want to see it go to waste. Is there any solution on how to fix it? Will the tablet work on the Fall Creators update as well? Thanks!

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: My Linx Vision can’t connect to the internet

by HTV04 » November 12th, 2017, 1:18 pm

I have great news! Thanks to wolf02’s solution, I was able to fix the problem by rolling back my Wi-Fi driver to the one from 2015. After that, the internet worked again, and I was able to install the Fall Creators Update and other updates that were available. The new driver that was installed when I updated worked with the tablet, so I guess Intel fixed the issue. So if you have the same problem as I did, go to Device Manager, go under Network Adapters, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver, and click “Update Driver.” Choose a driver currently on your computer when given the option, and select the one from 2015. Everything should work again. I’ll post here if any other problems occur. Thanks, and good luck fixing it if you had the same problem as me!

Retailer: Amazon

Re: My Linx Vision can’t connect to the internet

by F0LLETT » January 1st, 2018, 7:47 pm

HTV04 wrote:I have great news! Thanks to wolf02’s solution, I was able to fix the problem by rolling back my Wi-Fi driver to the one from 2015. After that, the internet worked again, and I was able to install the Fall Creators Update and other updates that were available. The new driver that was installed when I updated worked with the tablet, so I guess Intel fixed the issue. So if you have the same problem as I did, go to Device Manager, go under Network Adapters, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver, and click “Update Driver.” Choose a driver currently on your computer when given the option, and select the one from 2015. Everything should work again. I’ll post here if any other problems occur. Thanks, and good luck fixing it if you had the same problem as me!

Yep, thats how I solved my issue, as soon as I updated to Creators update. However my network device, actually vanished and I had murder getting to re-appear.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Retailer: Argos