Remove Advertisement

Battery Hang

The game-changer that is the Linx Vision is coming soon, talk about the beast here!

Battery Hang

Postby webbtaff » January 9th, 2017, 4:01 pm

Hi,

I got my vision about a month ago. Sometimes when I charge it with the device off, the battery doesn't seem to charge much. I could leave it charging all night and it will have only increased by about 10 to 15%. Put it back on charge and within a few minutes it will charge quite fast but then hang at 95%. No matter how long I keep it on charge it will not move to 100%.

It seems to do this every few days then go back to charging to 100% again. Has anyone else had this issue?
webbtaff

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Remove Ad

Re: Battery Hang

Postby Orangecroc » January 9th, 2017, 6:10 pm

Very strange. May just be a glitch with software showing the charge.
I've noticed that when I have been charging with the tablet off, then turn it on while it's still plugged in, the login screen for Windows shows the battery at a low % but once logged into the desktop, the battery shows as full.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
Orangecroc
Linx User
Linx User

Retailer: PC World

Re: Battery Hang

Postby F0LLETT » January 9th, 2017, 9:55 pm

webbtaff wrote:Hi,

I got my vision about a month ago. Sometimes when I charge it with the device off, the battery doesn't seem to charge much. I could leave it charging all night and it will have only increased by about 10 to 15%. Put it back on charge and within a few minutes it will charge quite fast but then hang at 95%. No matter how long I keep it on charge it will not move to 100%.

It seems to do this every few days then go back to charging to 100% again. Has anyone else had this issue?

Try uninstalling M$ battery drivers, then restart. Personally, I have no issue with mine.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
F0LLETT

Retailer: Argos

Return to General (Linx Vision)