List of working steam games running natively

The game-changer that is the Linx Vision is coming soon, talk about the beast here!

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by marc033 » September 13th, 2016, 4:22 pm

Just bought one of these and simply cannot wait for it to arrive. Has anyone tested any of the following that I'd like to buy:

Sonic Racers Transformed
Scribblenauts Unmasked (I'm doubtful about this one working)
This War of Mine
Samorost 3
Axiom Verge.

Thanks in advance. I have a pretty big Steam Library so I'll add my findings for any games that aren't already mentioned somewhere on this tread.
Member
Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: September 13th, 2016, 3:03 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: PC world
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by F0LLETT » September 14th, 2016, 1:16 pm

marc033 wrote:Just bought one of these and simply cannot wait for it to arrive. Has anyone tested any of the following that I'd like to buy:

Sonic Racers Transformed
Scribblenauts Unmasked (I'm doubtful about this one working)
This War of Mine
Samorost 3
Axiom Verge.

Thanks in advance. I have a pretty big Steam Library so I'll add my findings for any games that aren't already mentioned somewhere on this tread.


Anything that uses Joypad should work. Do a filter search on steam for controller support.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 951
Joined: December 14th, 2015, 9:08 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by batmans » October 18th, 2016, 12:11 am

Working
Quantom of solace works fine ( use paid for game,let it apply patch then use nocd exe).
Vertua Tennis 2009 works fine ( use paid for game, then use nocd exe, can edit resolution in ini file).
Fifa 14 works fine
Grid (1) works ok on low settings
The wolf amung us works fine
Hawx (1) works fine on low settings ( use paid for game,then use nocd exe).
Arkham origins works great on a slightly lower res
Back to the future works fine
Skyrim works fine
Ghostbusters works fine on low settings
Just cause 2 works fine on low settings
Rambo works ok on low settings cut scenes a bit jerky

I cant get working
The amazing spiderman not loading
Test drive (1 or 2) not loading
007 Legends not loading
007 Bloodstone not loading
Grid 2 not loading
Starwars rebel assault 2 not loading
Vertua tennis 4 not loading


Love this links vission, I know that I have tried to load games beyond its spec, but I was so impressed with how it handles some games that I tried to push it a little too far.By the way 256 Samsung(not scandisk) micro sd card appears to be working fine.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: September 27th, 2016, 4:39 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Ebay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by F0LLETT » October 18th, 2016, 8:07 am

batmans wrote:Working
Quantom of solace works fine ( use paid for game,let it apply patch then use nocd exe).
Vertua Tennis 2009 works fine ( use paid for game, then use nocd exe, can edit resolution in ini file).
Fifa 14 works fine
Grid (1) works ok on low settings
The wolf amung us works fine
Hawx (1) works fine on low settings ( use paid for game,then use nocd exe).
Arkham origins works great on a slightly lower res
Back to the future works fine
Skyrim works fine
Ghostbusters works fine on low settings
Just cause 2 works fine on low settings
Rambo works ok on low settings cut scenes a bit jerky

I cant get working
The amazing spiderman not loading
Test drive (1 or 2) not loading
007 Legends not loading
007 Bloodstone not loading
Grid 2 not loading
Starwars rebel assault 2 not loading
Vertua tennis 4 not loading


Love this links vission, I know that I have tried to load games beyond its spec, but I was so impressed with how it handles some games that I tried to push it a little too far.By the way 256 Samsung(not scandisk) micro sd card appears to be working fine.


Are you running with balanced power profile? if so, you will get better performance, by unlocking other power profiles.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 951
Joined: December 14th, 2015, 9:08 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by batmans » October 18th, 2016, 1:45 pm

F0LLETT wrote:
batmans wrote:Working
Quantom of solace works fine ( use paid for game,let it apply patch then use nocd exe).
Vertua Tennis 2009 works fine ( use paid for game, then use nocd exe, can edit resolution in ini file).
Fifa 14 works fine
Grid (1) works ok on low settings
The wolf amung us works fine
Hawx (1) works fine on low settings ( use paid for game,then use nocd exe).
Arkham origins works great on a slightly lower res
Back to the future works fine
Skyrim works fine
Ghostbusters works fine on low settings
Just cause 2 works fine on low settings
Rambo works ok on low settings cut scenes a bit jerky

I cant get working
The amazing spiderman not loading
Test drive (1 or 2) not loading
007 Legends not loading
007 Bloodstone not loading
Grid 2 not loading
Starwars rebel assault 2 not loading
Vertua tennis 4 not loading


Love this links vission, I know that I have tried to load games beyond its spec, but I was so impressed with how it handles some games that I tried to push it a little too far.By the way 256 Samsung(not scandisk) micro sd card appears to be working fine.


Are you running with balanced power profile? if so, you will get better performance, by unlocking other power profiles.

Have not really played with power settings, stunned by how well this budget machine plays all the working games in my list, thanks for the tip, was on balanced.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: September 27th, 2016, 4:39 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Ebay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by citrusred » October 18th, 2016, 2:05 pm

Tried playing Hyperdimension Neptunia. Game seems a bit choppy in dungeons but seems fine in cutscenes and battle.
Member
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: September 22nd, 2016, 9:49 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: CeX
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by bicho19985 » November 4th, 2016, 2:59 pm

I,ve updated the list with the info from the last messages, thanks batmans user.

We have more than 270 games tested!! Thanks a lot.

New users should have a look

page.php?p=linx-vision-game-compatability
Member
Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: February 22nd, 2016, 9:06 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: spansys
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by TylerDurdenUK » November 13th, 2016, 10:45 am

Gone Home is free for a short time - You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register and works great with the controller
Member
Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: August 23rd, 2016, 5:55 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: ebay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by R1rider » November 15th, 2016, 9:54 pm

Tried adding to the list but couldn't south park stick of truth definitely works I've completed it no crashing or anything just need mouse plugged in to start it left 4 dead 2 works also and resident evil 4 hd
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
 
Posts: 12
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 1:00 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos/ebay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: List of working steam games running natively

by Reaper21666 » November 22nd, 2016, 10:15 pm

I'm getting a Linx vision for Christmas!
So excited by the list of compatible steam games. Specially Skyrim.
Has anyone tried Spacehulk or Spacehulk Ascension??
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
 
Posts: 12
Joined: November 22nd, 2016, 8:35 pm
Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

PreviousNext

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest