Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - controller unpairing : General (Linx Vision)

controller unpairing

The game-changer that is the Linx Vision is coming soon, talk about the beast here!

controller unpairing

by jbach50 » March 3rd, 2018, 8:10 am

hey all, i have had my Vision 8 a few months now, and its started to develop a problem, the controller cradle will randomly disconnect, then reconnect, problem is, it doesnt reconnect in the game, so I am left with no control. is there a fix? I have checked the pin connectors on the cradle and tablet, both appear normal, it hasnt been dropped or mishandled. Any thoughts?

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: ebay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: controller unpairing

by zeeko » March 9th, 2018, 3:39 am

jbach50 wrote:hey all, i have had my Vision 8 a few months now, and its started to develop a problem, the controller cradle will randomly disconnect, then reconnect, problem is, it doesnt reconnect in the game, so I am left with no control. is there a fix? I have checked the pin connectors on the cradle and tablet, both appear normal, it hasnt been dropped or mishandled. Any thoughts?

the only thing that i think could be the cause is the xinput and dinput switch at the bottom of the device. i always switch it by accident and it needs a restart, some tape might fix it.

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: 3donline
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home