Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Camera not seen or woking : Linx 1010

Camera not seen or woking

Camera not seen or woking

by tezbob » October 12th, 2018, 1:52 pm

Hi can anyone please tell me how to install camera driver for a linx 1010 ive downloaded the drivers from this site but i only need the camera driver using windows 10

thanks Terry

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: Currys
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Camera not seen or woking

by useranon62 » October 12th, 2018, 9:30 pm

have the same issue, even exploring arround with lspci and lsusb in linux doesn't show me anything.

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: Ebay

Re: Camera not seen or woking

by DerekGL4 » October 13th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Hi folks,

Here are some observations that might help a bit:

My Linx is a 12x64, so it may be similar, but not the same....

Under Windows 10, its two cameras appear in Device Manager under Imaging Devices as a single instance of Intel(R) AVStream Camera and not as a USB devices.

If I plug in my USB Trust Webcam, this appears under Universal Serial Bus controllers as USB Composite Device but not under Imaging devices. The W10 Camera App will then cycle between all 3 cameras.

About a week ago, I (foolishly) selected "optimal defaults" within my BIOS. As described elsewhere on this forum, that redirected my video output to HDMI only and stopped both my cameras working. A tweak to BIOS setting restored the tablet's built in display - but the cameras only came back to life after downloading and installing the latest available BIOS. I was hoping that the BIOS install would come with all the right settings to make the cameras work - and that seems to have worked for me.

Derek.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: CashGenerator