Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - [ISO] Linx 1010 (and others?) recovery image. Ready to go. : Linx 1010 - 2

[ISO] Linx 1010 (and others?) recovery image. Ready to go.

Re: [ISO] Linx 1010 (and others?) recovery image. Ready to g

by Marakith » January 15th, 2018, 1:04 am

Have been looking for a dvd like this for a long time, worked perfect first try on my linx 1010b, it's like a new computer again, thanks! :P

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: Currys PC World
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

by carterc458 » March 14th, 2018, 9:43 pm

hi all

ok complete newb to this , but I have a lamina 1010b tablet and it looks like this iso will work for it , but do you know if it resets the bios , windows 10 has been not working right (keeps going into restart but not restarting ) so I have been messing with it , has just got worse ;-)

don't think my bios is correct anybody know what settings are good for the bios ?

Retailer: ebay

by Squirrel2015 » March 15th, 2018, 7:18 pm

Bear in mind that, since this iso, there has been another significant update, namely the Fall update at the end of 2017, which has caused some issues.

An up to date iso is available here, using the MS Media Creation Tool, https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/softwar ... /windows10

The drivers are available on this forum but a common issue is that auto Screen Rotation doesn't work but the orientation can be manually changed via Settings.

If you put the drivers on the Flash drive after downloading from Media Creation Tool, they should be installed during the Windows installation process
Linx Nerd
Linx Nerd

Retailer: Amazon

by Erlens » April 7th, 2018, 3:03 pm

Mrcrabs wrote:Hi,

Firstly, thank you for sharing this.

I had really high hopes that this image would be the answer to my auto rotate woes. Sadly not.

Still the button is greyed out.

I have tried many, many (many) things to resolve but still no.

The only thing I have not done is to attach the official keyboard and try experimenting again.

BTW, i have installed twice. Once with a USB keyboard attached and once without (keeping everything else the same). Still no joy. Grrr. The only thing I can think of doing now is buying another one and making a like for like image with Acronis 2017 or similar and then restoring that to my tablet with the issue.

Any thoughts my friend?

Regards,

Check the forums, there are one post where is included .reg file what is fixing this issue! I had the same problem!

Retailer: Argos.co.uk

by stuarta » September 13th, 2018, 11:31 am

Hi
Tried this. Initially, it wouldn't recognise that it had a EFI USB (running the Advanced start-up from Recovery in Windows). Then I shut it down and tried to start it by pressing the on button and volume down button together but nothing happened. Now, it won't do anything. I'd say it's completely dead but the red light comes on when plugged in for charging and if I plug in a USB drive, its light flashes once. Other than that, nothing.
Any thing I can try?

Retailer: ebuyer

Previous