Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Camera not working : Linx 1010

Camera not working

Camera not working

by StarshipUK » November 7th, 2017, 12:15 am

I just reloaded a Lynx 1010 using Windows 10 Build 1709 32 Bit and the drivers from this site.

Everything is working OK except the Cameras. In the official windows 10 camera app:
We can't find your camera 0xA00F4244(0xC00DABED)

I also tried Cyberlink Youcam 7 which can not see the Cameras either.

The camera option in privacy is turned on for all Apps and Fast Start up has been disabled

Device manager is showing all drivers installed with no errors (Intel(R) AVStream Camera in Imaging Devices). I have tried removing and reloading the driver but this has not fixed the problem.

I am now wondering if this is a hardware fault or issue with 1709. I have 30 of these buggers to reload. I am willing to try one more but if that has the same issues and the camera does not work then I would have bricked two of them.

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: A PC Support
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Camera not working

by russmufc » December 7th, 2017, 12:56 pm

[quote="StarshipUK"]I just reloaded a Lynx 1010 using Windows 10 Build 1709 32 Bit and the drivers from this site.

Everything is working OK except the Cameras. In the official windows 10 camera app:
We can't find your camera 0xA00F4244(0xC00DABED)

I also tried Cyberlink Youcam 7 which can not see the Cameras either.

The camera option in privacy is turned on for all Apps and Fast Start up has been disabled

Device manager is showing all drivers installed with no errors (Intel(R) AVStream Camera in Imaging Devices). I have tried removing and reloading the driver but this has not fixed the problem.

I am now wondering if this is a hardware fault or issue with 1709. I have 30 of these buggers to reload. I am willing to try one more but if that has the same issues and the camera does not work then I would have bricked two of them.[/quote

I have the same issue cant find a fix anywhere annoying more then anything

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: Ebay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Camera not working

by Pete12x64 » Yesterday, 12:34 am

I have noticed this on my Linx 12x64 today. It was fine a week ago. I suspect something in Windows updates?
Linx12x64 + Samsung EvoPlus 64Gb + VeraCrypt + BT Mouse
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 12"
Retailer: Microsoft
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home