chrispy108 wrote:Do you need to do anything particular to get it working?
Plug in/switch on in a certain order? What position is the switch in?
I've got one that looks identical, but it only seems to do one at a time (charge or USB depending on where the switch is)
Thanks for any help!
1) Plug 4 port cable into USB on tablet, with the switch set to data and keyboard plugged into one of the data ports.
2) Boot to BIOS - Hold DEL key as soon as you see the LINX logo.
3) Navigate to the Chipset menu using the arrow keys on your keyboard
4) Select the South Bridge option (it goes white when selected)
5) Press Enter
6) Select 'USB Configuration'
7) Press Enter
8 ) Select 'USB OTG Support'
9) Select PCI mode from the popup menu
10) Press Esc twice to get back to the main menu
11) Select "Save Changes and Exit"
12) Let the tablet boot into Windows, it didn't appear to be working once in Windows, so I shut down and restarted Windows and after loading back up I am now charging and able to use a USB device simultaneously!!!!!