Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Linx 810 dedicated case (Form Fit by Targus). : Accessories (Linx 810 & Linx 810 3G)

Linx 810 dedicated case (Form Fit by Targus).

Give your Linx 810 some new accessories!

Linx 810 dedicated case (Form Fit by Targus).

by Anzon » September 30th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Does anyone know if the Targus linx 810 Fit Form Case is real or imaginary? If it's real has anyone got one and where was it obtained?
The Linx 8 has been desperate for a dedicated case because the vast majority of general purpose types don't fit that well. Can anyone help please.
Best
Anzon

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Linx 810 dedicated case (Form Fit by Targus).

by Dann » October 1st, 2015, 8:58 pm

Anzon wrote:Does anyone know if the Targus linx 810 Fit Form Case is real or imaginary? If it's real has anyone got one and where was it obtained?
The Linx 8 has been desperate for a dedicated case because the vast majority of general purpose types don't fit that well. Can anyone help please.
Best
Anzon

I've not seen it yet, but they're on amazon as a product, so they must be coming soon!
Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

by Anzon » October 12th, 2015, 10:08 am

Hi Guys,

Great news - the Targus Formfit and Rugged cases ARE REAL!!!!! I can confirm that the Formfit case fits both the Linx 8 and Linx 810. At last, a dedicated case for this superb bit of kit. The case id a super fit and for the first time gives protection with minimum bulk. The case allows for multi-angle support in landscape view via its tri-fold cover.
Current stock available at BT Shop and Amazon.

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon

by sunsworth » March 3rd, 2016, 10:55 am

Anzon wrote:Hi Guys,

Great news - the Targus Formfit and Rugged cases ARE REAL!!!!! I can confirm that the Formfit case fits both the Linx 8 and Linx 810. At last, a dedicated case for this superb bit of kit. The case id a super fit and for the first time gives protection with minimum bulk. The case allows for multi-angle support in landscape view via its tri-fold cover.

Hi, just wondering what you think about the case.

I'm looking to buy a case for my Linx Vision really soon and was wondering whether this one would be a good one to buy.

Thank you in advance.

SUnsworth

Linx Tablet: None
Retailer: N / A

by F0LLETT » March 3rd, 2016, 12:07 pm

sunsworth wrote:
Anzon wrote:Hi Guys,

Hi, just wondering what you think about the case.

I'm looking to buy a case for my Linx Vision really soon and was wondering whether this one would be a good one to buy.

Thank you in advance.

SUnsworth

Good luck, linx 8 and 810 are physically different to the Vision.
Linx do not seem to fussed on actually making accessories, every email I have sent has been ignored in that regard.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos