Linx 810LTR Still a no go

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

Linx 810LTR Still a no go

by squires19931 » May 25th, 2017, 7:21 pm

After getting all the drivers from Linx support my touchscreen is still not working, All the drivers are installed and correct and there is no hardware problems, I have tried almost everything windows touchscreen calibration Is not finding the touchscreen even though its there. the files in the inf folder are there and its basically a fresh install of windows 10.

If anybody has or is having this issue to let me know in the comments, hopefully we can sort this together.

Regards

Linx Tablet: Linx 810 Leather Edition
Retailer: ebay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Linx 810LTR Still a no go

by d3vil05 » June 15th, 2017, 11:36 am

Hiya

I have a similar issue, linx support provided me with a link to a restore image for my 810ltr which as it turns out had windows 8 inside it not 10 like my tablet shipped with.

However this reinstalled all devices drivers but I face an issue with two... the camera is non functional and the touch screen is reported as installed with "10 touch points" but not responsive.

I then updated tablet to windows 10 home "as stated on box" and everything still the same as above.

Would you be able to link me to the drivers you were given and I can try my luck at installing them this end please.

many thanks

Linx Tablet: Linx 810 Leather Edition
Retailer: online
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home