Remove Advertisement

why can i not install windows 10 again??

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

why can i not install windows 10 again??

Postby naymo » December 1st, 2016, 9:27 pm

Hello all,

I have a Linx 7 that I upgraded to windows 10 after receiving and have loved it, last week it was trying to download some sort of update but kept failing due to insufficient space. I cannot remember how but I ended up with windows not loading and using the image I found on this forum I managed to get the tablet back to windows 8.1 with bing. I want windows 10 back as I found it better for email and browsing. I do use Kodi on it. I have tried using the tool I found on the forum but it just hangs when rebooting. How do I get it back? As I am finding battery life very short and WiFi slow.
Thanks in advance.
naymo

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: Liytlewoods
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Remove Ad

Re: why can i not install windows 10 again??

Postby F0LLETT » December 5th, 2016, 12:23 pm

naymo wrote:Hello all,

I have a Linx 7 that I upgraded to windows 10 after receiving and have loved it, last week it was trying to download some sort of update but kept failing due to insufficient space. I cannot remember how but I ended up with windows not loading and using the image I found on this forum I managed to get the tablet back to windows 8.1 with bing. I want windows 10 back as I found it better for email and browsing. I do use Kodi on it. I have tried using the tool I found on the forum but it just hangs when rebooting. How do I get it back? As I am finding battery life very short and WiFi slow.
Thanks in advance.

As they do not offer free upgrade any more, you would need the media creation tool. Then use that to upgrade.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
F0LLETT

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Return to Help (Linx 7)