Remove Advertisement

Tablet hanging at start logo

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

Tablet hanging at start logo

Postby gavinp » September 1st, 2015, 6:45 pm

Happened when installing Windows 10. All i get is the linx logo and loading graphic....and repeat.
gavinp

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: Eircom
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

Remove Ad

Re: Tablet hanging at start logo

Postby gavinp » September 2nd, 2015, 10:35 pm

Update ; It won't power on at all now :cry:
gavinp

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: Eircom
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

Re: Tablet hanging at start logo

Postby keajra » September 4th, 2015, 11:08 am

This is exactly what happened to my Linx 7 tablet, I did a reset a few days ago, which fixed the camera, after loading the linx drivers only partially worked for me and then stopped.

I cleaned the tablet up got rid of the windowsold folder, which was tough, eventually used CC! just to maximise the disc space. So I thought I was all set to start to set it up, but then I get the linx logo and reset, then nothing. I can see when I put my finger on the screen there is a small dot moving under it, so the screen is partially active.

I've read on other sites that this might be a drive problem. I'm also wondering whether the system was accessing the old system folders in the old installation in some way? If this is a driver problem, which is strange as I had several successful boots with the reset, is there any option to boot into a safe mode? Is there a combination of button that can be pressed? Or is that it?
keajra

Linx Tablet: Linx 810
Retailer: Private seller
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Return to Help (Linx 7)