Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - G Sensor Accelerator : Windows 10 - 6

G Sensor Accelerator

Windows 10 Is HERE, get support, drivers in here!

Screen auto-rotate not working

by Oliverhet » August 15th, 2015, 3:05 pm

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 Home. Everything works fine except screen auto-rotate. I have looked in settings and cannot find a checkbox with option to disable/enable auto-rotate.

I have read that the driver for the sensor might not have been upgraded from Win 8.1.

Any suggestions?

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: ebuyer
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Screen auto-rotate not working

by danskeman » August 15th, 2015, 3:33 pm

Click on that big blue shiny box on home page that say visit Windows Command Centre.
Premium Member
Premium Member

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon

Re: G Sensor Accelerator

by anthonyc » August 16th, 2015, 12:27 pm

still stuck with 180 rotation, really fed up!

Retailer: ebay

by johnpr98 » August 16th, 2015, 12:41 pm

The hint was in a previous post

Click on that big blue shiny box on home page that say visit Windows Command Centre.

by danskeman » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Which leads to :
Fixing the Linx's Auto-rotation
page.php?p=windows-10-command-centre---g-sensor-accelerator

Please download and follow the instructions, then report back

Cheers :)
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Retailer: Amazon market

by danskeman » August 16th, 2015, 1:10 pm

JamesA wrote:Whats this Windows 10 Command Centre of which you speak?

A clue: Press the big shiny picture on the homepage that's says "VisIt our Windows 10 Command Centre" - spelt Centre wrong though :-)
Premium Member
Premium Member

Retailer: Amazon

by Ronb49 » August 18th, 2015, 7:45 pm

lmd34 wrote:The registry file also worked for me but only after I edited the bottom line:

"Orientation"=hex:00,00,01,00,00,00,02

Thanks for that tip, I have been struggling with the screen orientation for ages and had just about given up, tried the simple edit and 'BINGO' all is working exactly as it should. My Linx 8 will now get a lot more use again. Thanks again.

Retailer: Sainsburys

by danbbking » August 29th, 2015, 11:03 pm

Hi
The rotation orientation registry entry for the linx 10 to correct the auto rotation error is:
Orientation"=hex:01 01 00 00 01 01 02

Windows 10 has given my linx 10 a new lease of life. Windows 8.1 tiles/desktop switching always frustrated me. Good old desktop back with all the side swiping functionality and tiles in the start menu.

cheers
D

Retailer: amazon

by ScottieNiven » September 9th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Hello all

Upgrade to Win10 and having issues with the rotation. It worked once when win10 finished installing, but it hasnt since a reboot. Ive tried everything in this thread to no avail.

The biggest issue is "kxaccel-1.0.13.20-win8-x86" will not run, it will open and then briefly flash a CMD window and nothing happens. Even when running the file as admin, compatability etc.

Since I stupidly did the disk clean, I cannot restore Win8.1 untill a USB OTG cable arrives. So I would like the try and fix this in the mean time.

Ive tried other installers, they install the drivers but windows never shows the rotation lock or responds to rotation.

Any help would be great.

EDIT: I managed to get it working by refreshing the PC via the settings and then installing the driver. But I dont like W10 as much as I thought and are currently reseting back to W8.1 with the recovery ISO.

Retailer: CarphonWarehous
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

by HasbroWWFan » September 25th, 2015, 11:10 pm

Hey there

Like most I am trying to fix on my tablet linx10 the auto rotation. I have gone to the command centre above on my linx10, clicked on the auto rotation linx driver available, then asks me the model 7/8/10, so I click on the linx10 one and then next screen theres like 3 diff links saying driver download (recommended) but each one I click just looks like spam and there seems to be ads flashing all around. Now I have literally downloaded w10 on a fresh system n so isn't from previous spam. Not sure where to go next any help is much appreciated

Retailer: Sainsbury's
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

by DunnersDragon » October 23rd, 2015, 1:59 pm

Hi there,

After much searching and a bit of trial and error, I've got the auto-rotation working properly on my Linx10 and Linx7 devices when using Windows 10 Enterprise 32 bit.

I downloaded the Kionix KXTJ9-KXCJ9-KXTJ2 Windows (7/8.1/10) Drivers from here - You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register - and then created my own .reg file as the permutations previously suggested in this thread didn't quite work for me. The software package must have been updated again, but the default settings on first installing the drivers still leaves the screen rotation on the tablet out by 180 degrees. The previously suggested registry fixes offer a variety of new screen orientations, none of which properly correct the default behaviour.

After the installation of the x86 package and a restart, the registry file which needs to be applied to the tablet is as follows:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\ROOT\SENSOR\0000\Device Parameters\kxfusion]
"Orientation"=hex:00,00,00,01,01,00,02

Restart and all should work as expected on both Linx7 and Linx10 tablets.

Retailer: Amazon UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Enterprise

PreviousNext