Windows 10 Reset

Windows 10 Is HERE, get support, drivers in here!
frenki09
Linx Tablet: Linx 810 Leather Edition
Retailer: used
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

September 28th, 2018, 2:16 am

I did a reset on my Linx810 to delete all my personal files. It completed but when it reboots it comes up with a screen that says "Reset this PC" "Your PC has been reset but we couldn't remove all you personal files." and there is "Got it" box. The touch screen does not work at this point in time so I cannot get past this screen. I don't have a keyboard nor a mouse attached. I have searched everywhere but cannot find a solution. I am stuck with this blue screen even after turning off and turning on my tablet. Please help! I am not a computer geek and there's no other help around. Thanks.
F0LLETT
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

September 28th, 2018, 12:30 pm

frenki09 wrote:I did a reset on my Linx810 to delete all my personal files. It completed but when it reboots it comes up with a screen that says "Reset this PC" "Your PC has been reset but we couldn't remove all you personal files." and there is "Got it" box. The touch screen does not work at this point in time so I cannot get past this screen. I don't have a keyboard nor a mouse attached. I have searched everywhere but cannot find a solution. I am stuck with this blue screen even after turning off and turning on my tablet. Please help! I am not a computer geek and there's no other help around. Thanks.
You need a keyboard.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire