Anniversary Update Linx 810B Camera Problems

Windows 10 Is HERE, get support, drivers in here!

Anniversary Update Linx 810B Camera Problems

by Terebacca » November 6th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Hi guys. I have clean installed W10AU on this Linx 810B. Used Media Creation Tool / USB... All works great apart from cameras. All drivers are updated and I have no errors in the Device Manager. Had problems with the Kionix G sensor, but the latest driver from the Kionix website fixed it. Tried updating drivers for Intel imaging devices 2400 using drivers from these forums with no success... One thing I simply can't understand is that on my other tablet (Linx 8) everything works fine. And I think that Linx 8 and Linx 810B is the same hardware isn't it ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: bing
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Anniversary Update Linx 810B Camera Problems SOLVED

by lakenjr » November 23rd, 2016, 11:36 pm

SOLVED
Like Terebacca, I also reached a stage where most things on my Linx 810B were ok apart from the camera. I spent a great deal of time finding a solution as below. It works in Skype and with the camera app.

See the GoogleDrive link for the 2 drivers which require updating. ( Intel(R) AVStream Camera and Camera Sensor Unicam ov2680 )

There is also a README file with full instructions. Please post back successes or failures.

You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register

Linx Tablet: Linx 810
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home