Just posting this to help out with anyone else having random freezes after a fresh Windows 10 install. I was pretty convinced that drivers were the main cause of the freezes, so used a combination of drivers from this site, and those elsewhere.. Seems to have stopped the random freezing for me.
Note: I didn't install / update Bluetooth or Wifi driver from those in the Windows 10 Command Centre here - the standard Windows 10 ones seem OK.
After your Windows 10 install, install the drivers in this order..
Link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downlo ... pute-Stick
2. After Install of  you can install "win32_153339.exe", otherwise install will error citing compatibility (OEM) issues.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downlo ... d-Gen-BYT-
3. From Windows 10 Command centre, download package for your tablet
4. Install "kaxcel-22.214.171.124-win8-x86.exe"
5. Apply the registry fix "GsesnsorD8012.reg" to fix auto rotate issue
6. For all the other unknown devices which require drivers : open device manager and, for each, search / perform manual driver update from the "INFDrv" directory of the downloaded zip in step 3.
Windows 10 Is HERE, get support, drivers in here!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1