Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - [ALL DEVICES] New Intel Bay Trail graphics driver : Drivers & Downloads

[ALL DEVICES] New Intel Bay Trail graphics driver

If you've lost your drivers, they'll probably be in here!

[ALL DEVICES] New Intel Bay Trail graphics driver

by henri » April 9th, 2015, 7:50 pm

Hello!

I have recently seen that Intel have released a new driver for our Linx tablets :D

The new driver is 15.33.35.4176

Device IDs
Code: Select all
iIVBGD0       = "Intel® HD Graphics 4000"
iIVBGM0       = "Intel® HD Graphics 4000"
iIVBGD0SRV   = "Intel® HD Graphics"
iIVBGD0GT1   = "Intel® HD Graphics"
iIVBGM0GT1   = "Intel® HD Graphics"
iIVBGD0SRVGT1 = "Intel® HD Graphics"
iVLVGMT0     = "Intel® HD Graphics"

Image Installer (zip and executable): You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register

According to the following You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register, this driver fixes the following issues:
    Hot keys registered by Intel graphics control panel are not released for usage by other applications even after disabling hot keys
    Enabling or disabling Aero while OpenGL applications are running may cause erratic behavior

Note: It is recommended to upgrade the below list of applications to avoid any unexpected issues.

3DMark11*: Upgrade to 1.0.3 or later
    Batman Arkham City*: Upgrade to the latest patch
    Mafia 2*: Upgrade to the latest patch
    Company of Heroes*: Upgrade to 2.101 and update Opposing Fronts to 2.500 or Tales of Valor to 2.601
    HomeFront*: Upgrade to 1.0.5 or later
    Unigine Heaven*: Upgrade to 2.5 or later
    Battlefield 3*: Upgrade to latest patch

Linx 7 users/others that have problems:

If anyone has problems with the screen turning blank after turning the tablet on after updating to any new intel release, the solution is to disable fast startup in power options (it turns on the same time anyway) :D
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: Amazon UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: [ALL DEVICES] New Intel Bay Trail graphics driver

by Dann » April 23rd, 2015, 12:46 pm

Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

by soleconsumer » May 19th, 2015, 6:44 am

This driver causes the display brightness to keep resetting to max after sleeping.
Linx 8

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Currys

by varkanoid » May 19th, 2015, 2:52 pm

Just a warning I would advise using these drivers. I got a blank screen after installing them but Windows was working as I could hear the sounds. Even after a reboot still blank screen. Only managed to get it to boot ok when I plugged in power cable.

Best thing to do is go to Intel Download page, installed Intel Driver update utility and let it find the latest GPU drivers. I did this and it worked fine with latest 2015 drivers.

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Very

by Amanygames » August 7th, 2015, 1:59 pm

varkanoid wrote:Just a warning I would advise using these drivers. I got a blank screen after installing them but Windows was working as I could hear the sounds. Even after a reboot still blank screen. Only managed to get it to boot ok when I plugged in power cable.

Best thing to do is go to Intel Download page, installed Intel Driver update utility and let it find the latest GPU drivers. I did this and it worked fine with latest 2015 drivers.

no drivers detected for your product
Premium Member
Premium Member

Retailer: amazon

by TheLinx » December 17th, 2015, 10:48 pm

Amanygames wrote:
varkanoid wrote:Just a warning I would advise using these drivers. I got a blank screen after installing them but Windows was working as I could hear the sounds. Even after a reboot still blank screen. Only managed to get it to boot ok when I plugged in power cable.

no drivers detected for your product

I just ran the 'Intel driver update utility' tool and it found 15.33.38.4245 for my Linx 10 for Windows 10
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Retailer: Unknown