Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Linx 10x64 battery drivers?? : Drivers & Downloads

Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

If you've lost your drivers, they'll probably be in here!

Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

by xDaniCat » October 31st, 2016, 3:57 am

Does anyone have a link to battery drivers for the 10x64?

I was having problems getting my battery to charge so I tried the usual where you go to device manager and uninstall the charger and and the battery like I have done to fix another laptop. but I'm doing so I accidentally uninstalled the drivers and now my linx won't find the battery at all.

Please can you link me to some drivers so I can try and fix the problem.

I have a Linx 10v64 with windows 10 home


Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Member
Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: October 31st, 2016, 3:32 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

by F0LLETT » October 31st, 2016, 9:47 am

xDaniCat wrote:Does anyone have a link to battery drivers for the 10x64?

I was having problems getting my battery to charge so I tried the usual where you go to device manager and uninstall the charger and and the battery like I have done to fix another laptop. but I'm doing so I accidentally uninstalled the drivers and now my linx won't find the battery at all.

Please can you link me to some drivers so I can try and fix the problem.

I have a Linx 10v64 with windows 10 home


Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk


You should have done a search first, as you posted in the downloads section. Exactly where the Linx 10 drivers are available for download.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: December 14th, 2015, 9:08 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

by xDaniCat » October 31st, 2016, 1:54 pm

Thanks for your reply although it looks like it's not gonna work processer is the Atom x5-Z8300

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Member
Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: October 31st, 2016, 3:32 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

by xDaniCat » October 31st, 2016, 2:23 pm

I just wanted to ask when it comes to trying to install these. If the battery was completely uninstalled from the machine do I just need to run .ifn file or do I need to do something with the other files.

Sorry if I'm waffling nonsense at you. I'm a noob lol


Image

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Member
Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: October 31st, 2016, 3:32 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Linx 10v64 battery

by xDaniCat » October 31st, 2016, 5:46 pm

So, I posted quite a bit this morning about drivers for Linx 10v64

I got the correct drivers from the Linx support team and I can upload a link later if anyone would like me too

But I've now ran into this problem and was wondering if anyone had encountered if when installing battery drivers to Windows 10?

The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48)


Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

Anyone know a fix that might work? I've been Googling for hours.

And thanks [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Member
Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: October 31st, 2016, 3:32 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

by F0LLETT » October 31st, 2016, 9:27 pm

xDaniCat wrote:I just wanted to ask when it comes to trying to install these. If the battery was completely uninstalled from the machine do I just need to run .ifn file or do I need to do something with the other files.

Sorry if I'm waffling nonsense at you. I'm a noob lol


Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk


Right click the .inf file and click install.
Or in device manager, select have driver and point it to the .inf file.

You had "Linx 10" as your device this morning.
Download the drivers for the Linx Vision and try those, as the processor / chipset is the same.

Once you get it sorted, dump your drivers and upload them. Means people have a way to get the correct drivers.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=1766#p10359
Bottom part of guide explains how to dump drivers.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: December 14th, 2015, 9:08 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

by xDaniCat » October 31st, 2016, 9:35 pm

Thanks and sorry if I came across like a knob lol

I emailed Linx and got the correct driver set for this device if you want the link for other users :)

I'm still having problems at the moment as I'm now getting..

The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48)


Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

I dunno of anyone knows a fix for this

I've put a post up on Microsoft fourm as well as Linx aren't sure how to fix it

Thanks again :)

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Member
Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: October 31st, 2016, 3:32 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

by F0LLETT » October 31st, 2016, 9:37 pm

xDaniCat wrote:Thanks and sorry if I came across like a knob lol

I emailed Linx and got the correct driver set for this device if you want the link for other users :)

I'm still having problems at the moment as I'm now getting..

The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48)


Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

I dunno of anyone knows a fix for this

I've put a post up on Microsoft fourm as well as Linx aren't sure how to fix it

Thanks again :)

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk


Humour me, try the Vision drivers. If you get same issue, then you have a problem else where.
How exactly are you trying to install them?

I know linx gave you correct drivers, but would rather I complete dump from a working system.
Also when dumped, navigate to your C:\WINDOWS\INF\. See if there is any touchscreen.gt files. If there is copy them to your dump dir and zip. So you can upload them.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: December 14th, 2015, 9:08 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

by xDaniCat » October 31st, 2016, 10:21 pm

I've tried the Vision battery management driver and no luck.

I've been installing them by right clicking on the .inf file

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Member
Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: October 31st, 2016, 3:32 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Linx 10x64 battery drivers??

by xDaniCat » October 31st, 2016, 10:25 pm

I don't know if you've ever seen this before when trying to install on the device manager

Image

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Member
Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: October 31st, 2016, 3:32 am
Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Next

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Remove Ad