Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Games Compatible with Linx Tablets : Gaming (All Devices) - 16

Games Compatible with Linx Tablets

Fingers at the ready! Gaming on the Linx!

Re: Games Compatible with Linx Tablets

by Sparkey159 » January 15th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Niall wrote:Scaling is in the intel hd graphocs options.

May I add on oldie but goldie to the list: You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register
One of the most addictive games I know, add being an opensource abandonware clone, legally free!

Try googling about the scaling thing, when attempting to use the scaling options in a game using the hotkey (Which you have to do as the settings don't save), its takes you back to the desktop and back to the native resolution. The scaling options are then only for the native resolution.

I probably just explained that in the worst way possible.
Here's a link to someone explaining it better than I did:

You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I am wrong about something, or if I break the rules in any way, just PM me and I'll do my best to fix my mistake.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: PCWorld
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

by Niall » January 15th, 2016, 11:09 pm

You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register
Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
Not a scouser.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: Gift

by canexander » January 15th, 2016, 11:19 pm

dishonored working well on my linx 8

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

by Kitalon » January 22nd, 2016, 2:52 pm

World of Tanks Blitz (released for Windows 10 28th Dec 2015) and luvin it!

Also playing Age of Empires: Castle Siege. Both available for free from the Windows 10 app store. ;)

Retailer: Amazon

by eldorado87 » February 3rd, 2016, 3:13 pm

can you run Prison Architect on the new linx vision 8" tablet if so do you need a mouse for this.

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: argos

by LinxNewbieGoPro » February 7th, 2016, 6:46 pm

Halo 2 Vista works though I had trouble with Games for Windows Live I was able to max out the settings but couldnt find the correct resolution and it would never stay as full screen kept jumping to windowed also online servers are broekn and require a patch nothing to do with the tablet. Campaign runs smooth but a little drop with a lot of action on screen, nothing to much maybe 5fps drop nothing drastic.

Halo Custom Edition and Combat Evolved work great and online gameplay is perfect.

Just wish both games had touch screen support.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx 810 Leather Edition
Retailer: Sainsburys

by doctordubplate » February 7th, 2016, 10:55 pm

LinxNewbieGoPro wrote:Halo 2 Vista works

Halo Custom Edition and Combat Evolved work great and online gameplay is perfect.

Did you have any trouble getting the games to start initially? I've tried for hours to get these running on my Linx 7 and they always crash while loading the menu. Infact most non Windows Store games are very slow, even though they should run fine.
Probably a really simple thing that I'm missing but I can't figure it out

Retailer: Ebay

by LinxNewbieGoPro » February 10th, 2016, 12:30 am

Halo didn't freeze but when I did launch Halo 2 when it went to load past the launch videos it did freeze to a white screen for about 30 secods but then it loaded and worked great.

I'm using a Micro SD 128 GB to play these games I did try the same micro sd for apps that are games from the microsoft store and hardly any games would load on micro sd and usb but work great on built in storage.

Make sure the micro sd is a class 10 storage for games and well do benchmark the sd card because class 10 only says it needs a minimum of 10MB/s read I believe and thats a real problem.

My card benchmarks at 22MB/s read and 17MB/s write. For some reason the same micro sd on a card reader via micro sd gets 32MB/s read and 24MB/s write.

I'm on a Linx 810 with Windows 10 but that shouldnt be why.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx 810 Leather Edition
Retailer: Sainsburys

by Sparkey159 » March 1st, 2016, 9:39 pm

eldorado87 wrote:can you run Prison Architect on the new linx vision 8" tablet if so do you need a mouse for this.

Should work fine. Don't see why it wouldn't. Well, its works fine on my 1010 and the vision has about the same specs.
The game seems to have partial touch screen support but is really hard to control. I would really recommend playing it with a mouse.
Maybe in later updates it'll have full touch support.
If I am wrong about something, or if I break the rules in any way, just PM me and I'll do my best to fix my mistake.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: PCWorld

by meagain » March 5th, 2016, 8:03 pm

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 / 3 work great with a USB mouse! Also Dolphin Emulator works (Super Mario Bros Wii works and is just about playable but don't even think about MarioKart :D )
- Tom

https://www.reddit.com/r/LinxTablet/
Linx Nerd
Linx Nerd

Retailer: LaptopOutlet
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

PreviousNext