Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Terraria Server : Gaming (All Devices)

Terraria Server

Fingers at the ready! Gaming on the Linx!

Terraria Server

by JAHLU » February 19th, 2015, 4:42 am

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to set up a small, basic Terraria server on the tablet so myself and others can connect to it and play on it. Do you think it's doable? Has anyone tried it? I'm thinking, if it works, it's something I could do regularly for funsies.

This brings me into an unrelated question: can you leave these tablets running off the mains? (7" one particularly) If so, will it ruin the battery's lifespan like with a laptop? This brings me into yet another slightly unrelated question... (sorry) is it possible to replace the battery if it does start to die? Like you can with a mobile phone.
Something really clever and insightful stupid goes here.

Guitarist, computer geek, lover of the German language, on-and-off gamer, and love improving my fitness and overall health.
Linx Nerd
Linx Nerd

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: PC World

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Terraria Server

by K1lo » February 24th, 2015, 11:15 am

Since the tablet is a full PC I don't see any reason why this would not work. You could You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register, also remember to set your power options in such a way to prevent the tablet from going to sleep so your server doesn't go offline midgame :D
K1lo

Re: Terraria Server

by JAHLU » February 24th, 2015, 12:33 pm

Thanks. Yeah, I assume it would have to be kept on charge, too.
Something really clever and insightful stupid goes here.

Guitarist, computer geek, lover of the German language, on-and-off gamer, and love improving my fitness and overall health.
Linx Nerd
Linx Nerd

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: PC World