Windows 10 Xbox Streaming

Fingers at the ready! Gaming on the Linx!

Would you buy a Xbox One if the Linx supported the Windows 10 xbox streaming feature?

Yeah!
26%
Might do..
9%
Nope!
16%
I've already got one
50%

Total votes : 58

Re: Windows 10 Xbox Streaming

by Reddeviluk » November 11th, 2015, 10:29 pm

Lukewarm1973 wrote:Thanks. I noticed my measured bandwidth is crap over wifi, only 7m on average. Guess I'll try a USB micro - ethernet connection instead. Can anyone recommend one?

Hi all, just bought myself an Xbox One so keen to try this with my Linx 10 but sadly wifi is is terrible for me, so going to have to go the wired route. I already have a network socket, so it's literally the usb/network adapter and the adapter for the controller. Any suggestions on how to do this on the cheap? and how do I get round the fact there's only one usb on the tablet? Anyone already been through this process and fancy spilling the beans?

Cheers,

Rich
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Staples
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

by Chatt » July 21st, 2016, 10:12 pm

Apologies for bumping an old thread but seemed most relevant place

Has anyone encountered streaming issues? Even on low quality I get 2 minutes at best before it crashes and I have to re-connect. Wired Ethernet

On the flip side streaming from steam (again wired) and it's rock solid with no issues. Pc and Xbox are even in the same room

linx vision btw

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos eBay

by F0LLETT » July 22nd, 2016, 12:26 pm

Chatt wrote:Apologies for bumping an old thread but seemed most relevant place

Has anyone encountered streaming issues? Even on low quality I get 2 minutes at best before it crashes and I have to re-connect. Wired Ethernet

On the flip side streaming from steam (again wired) and it's rock solid with no issues. Pc and Xbox are even in the same room

linx vision btw

As I mentioned in other thread. Put your xbox on 5GHz, your using ethernet and have powerlines they can slow your connection down. Wireless doesnt have this issue.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos

Previous