Remove Advertisement

Linx vision problem after update

Fingers at the ready! Gaming on the Linx!

Linx vision problem after update

Postby Takuda77 » July 6th, 2016, 1:57 am

So i tried to update my version of windows 10 but system told me no room, so as i had just bought the tablet off EBay thought i'd just reinstall window to wipe the system clean to start with a fresh build....... And this is were the fun begins so computer starts but touch screen has stopped working, rotation and a pile of other problems so took it to a local pc repair shop but they said they got everthing to work except the battery icon! Now the unit will charge but runs flat after about a hour and wont charge while powered up it has to be switched off and left a few hours. So i want to no can someone point me in the direction to where i can download a full copy of the linx vision software ive downloaded the linx vision drivers onthe site but nothing is fixing the battery.
Takuda77

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: EBay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Remove Ad

Re: Linx vision problem after update

Postby F0LLETT » July 6th, 2016, 7:44 am

Takuda77 wrote:So i tried to update my version of windows 10 but system told me no room, so as i had just bought the tablet off EBay thought i'd just reinstall window to wipe the system clean to start with a fresh build....... And this is were the fun begins so computer starts but touch screen has stopped working, rotation and a pile of other problems so took it to a local pc repair shop but they said they got everthing to work except the battery icon! Now the unit will charge but runs flat after about a hour and wont charge while powered up it has to be switched off and left a few hours. So i want to no can someone point me in the direction to where i can download a full copy of the linx vision software ive downloaded the linx vision drivers onthe site but nothing is fixing the battery.

Take you have not looked in the downloads section for Vision? -------> viewforum.php?f=71

Your pretty much screwed anyway, as the Windows 10 installation will be tied to the person who bought it before. You will proberly need to buy another Windows license. Not sure how they would work it in this situation as you can't deactivate windows to sell on the device.
Did that computer shop mess with bios, as your charging problems sound odd. Wonder if they messed with charging settings in bios (you could try reseting bios defaults or if problem still persists, flash the bios). However remember, this is your choice to flash if you decide to.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
F0LLETT

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Return to Gaming (All Devices)