Remove Advertisement

Memory Cards

General chit-chat on Linx Devices.
Forum rules This forum is for general Linx tablet chat, if you have a post/query regarding a certain Linx device, please post it into the correct area for that tablet.

Re: Memory Cards

Postby bored » July 12th, 2016, 3:22 am

F0LLETT wrote:
Linx8PT wrote:Does anyone have the same problem with the SD Card disappearing and then needed to be removed and placed again? Is there a way to avoid this?

Driver issue / settings issue.

Im having the same issues with my 128 gig SanDisk, but not with my 8 gig unbranded MicroSD card. What do you mean with driver issue/setting issue? How do I know wich of these two it is and how do I solve it?
bored

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: cdon.se
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Remove Ad

Postby F0LLETT » July 12th, 2016, 6:22 am

Just altering the drivers and see if it helps. Just make sure to do a backup of your current drivers.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
F0LLETT

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos

Postby Cliff » January 2nd, 2017, 8:35 am

I'm using a Toshiba Exceria 128GB SDXC U3 in my Linx 10V64 without any problems apart from it being slower than expected. I'd have linked to it as it was very cheap at £30 including a SD adapter but Ebuyer don't list them now and I wouldn't want to link to any possible fakes.

U3 (UHS speed class 3) rates it at 30MB/s write speed. Mine writes at best 25MB/s according to Crystalmark but for the price I'm not complaining. It does what I wanted it to do, allow me to play GTAV natively on the tablet (only 7+ frames per second but good enough to mess around in multiplayer for a while).
Cliff
Linx User
Linx User

Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
Retailer: Argos

Previous

Return to General (All Devices)