Remove Advertisement

Linx 1010 Leather Keyboard compatibility

General chit-chat on Linx Devices.
Forum rules This forum is for general Linx tablet chat, if you have a post/query regarding a certain Linx device, please post it into the correct area for that tablet.

Linx 1010 Leather Keyboard compatibility

Postby albarh » November 19th, 2016, 11:20 am

Is the Windows connect origami keyboard ( You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register ) compatible with the Linx1010 Leather
albarh

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010 Leather Edition
Retailer: Sainsburys
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Remove Ad

Re: Linx 1010 Leather Keyboard compatibility

Postby BenWilliams » November 29th, 2016, 10:25 pm

Would be interested to know also

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
BenWilliams

Linx Tablet: None
Retailer: N/A
Windows Version: None

Re: Linx 1010 Leather Keyboard compatibility

Postby Cliff » January 2nd, 2017, 7:42 am

I have a Linx 10v64 with keyboard and that keyboard works fine with my Viglen Connect 10.1 tablet (the cheap 1GB ram 32GB storage model), if that's any help. From what I've seen my Connect 10.1 is likely the same Tesco tablet that the Origami is supposed to work with.

I also saw someone trying a different keyboard with the Linx and after the magnets were swapped so it was the right magnetic polarity that keyboard worked fine too. I'd provide a link but I don't remember which Youtube video it was. The magnets in mine were already the right way around.

I think the close-together 5 pin connector I have is fairly common but I've noticed slightly different Linx models have wider spaced or many more pins than mine has so compare the pictures showing them carefully before buying anything.

I was only able to find one good picture of your Linx1010 leather model contacts. they look the same as mine and seem to match the spacing on the pins on the Origami keyboard picture. The plastic holes and tab spacing seems to be correct too. No guarantees but it looks promising.
Cliff
Linx User
Linx User

Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Return to General (All Devices)