Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Keyboard/dock for 1010 : General (All Devices)

Keyboard/dock for 1010

General chit-chat on Linx Devices.

Forum rules

This forum is for general Linx tablet chat, if you have a post/query regarding a certain Linx device, please post it into the correct area for that tablet.

Keyboard/dock for 1010

by onemadpunk » August 25th, 2015, 3:48 pm

Hi i just got a 1010 from amazon it was listed with a keyboard but it came without one, amazon are willing to give a partial refund to cover the cost of buying the missing item, or a full refund if i send it back.

Ive had a look around and i can see keyboards for the 10 but not the 1010 and the images i've seen look slightly difrent the 10 keyboard being origami and the 1010 being just a keyboard.

Will the 10 origami keyboard work with the 1010 or is it a diffrent thing altogether. Should i just send it back as i cant seem to buy a 1010 dock.

Thanks in advance for any help and for any links to places selling a 1010 keyboard if thats what i need

Steven
Premium Member
Premium Member

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Keyboard/dock for 1010

by Dann » August 25th, 2015, 7:09 pm

onemadpunk wrote:Hi i just got a 1010 from amazon it was listed with a keyboard but it came without one, amazon are willing to give a partial refund to cover the cost of buying the missing item, or a full refund if i send it back.

Ive had a look around and i can see keyboards for the 10 but not the 1010 and the images i've seen look slightly difrent the 10 keyboard being origami and the 1010 being just a keyboard.

Will the 10 origami keyboard work with the 1010 or is it a diffrent thing altogether. Should i just send it back as i cant seem to buy a 1010 dock.

Thanks in advance for any help and for any links to places selling a 1010 keyboard if thats what i need

Steven

Hi Steven, I can't find the 1010 dock anywhere too, I'll have a look for you, I would give the origami a go! But from Amazon using our link and if it doesn't work return it
Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

by onemadpunk » August 26th, 2015, 8:30 am

That would be awesome I'll hold of buying the origami in case you see somewhere selling the correct one in the next few days, if not I'll order the origami through the link at the weekend.

Bit gutted I ordered the bundle with keyboard and it still came without it, returned the first one to amazon and the second one they sent out came without the keyboard too.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it

Steven
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eby4073 » August 26th, 2015, 10:14 am

I posted this on the general Linx1010 discussion. I'm not sure if they are docking keyboards or origami though...

eby4073 wrote:A few places are selling a keyboard for the 1010B described as "LINX 10 INCH Keyboard - Specifically for the LINX1010B (Not universal)"

Never heard of them but Kikatek are cheapest at 23.34 in with free delivery
You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register
Picture shows origami type keyboard but not sure if this is correct

PC world business selling product with same description but no picture for £39.57

Or if you're feeling really rich, visualdeck have them listed for £1500.24 + delivery! (again no picture)
Premium Member
Premium Member

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: staples

by onemadpunk » September 1st, 2015, 9:11 pm

awesome thanks got the one from pc world it is not origami folding like the picture in the link before. it is a nice solid base keyboard

thanks for the help
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Geraout » September 6th, 2015, 5:17 pm

The Amazon link doesn't mention the keyboard anywhere that I can see. Have they changed it?

(There is another listing BTW that includes a keyboard but it's £199.)

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Currys