Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Extract/Activate Office 365 Product Key On Another Device : General (All Devices) - 10

Extract/Activate Office 365 Product Key On Another Device

General chit-chat on Linx Devices.

Forum rules

This forum is for general Linx tablet chat, if you have a post/query regarding a certain Linx device, please post it into the correct area for that tablet.

Re: Extract/Activate Office 365 Product Key On Another Devic

by freccle » October 23rd, 2015, 3:55 pm

I also can't activate mine. I had a trial version of Office 365 loaded on my laptop, signed into windows with the same id and now all I can get is the one month trial of 365. I've tried setting up a new account and in the account settings it shows the new account but on the initial sign in page, it only gives me the original sign in option. I only bought the tablet for 365! HELP PLEASE!

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

by washere » December 3rd, 2015, 3:43 pm

freccle wrote:I also can't activate mine. I had a trial version of Office 365 loaded on my laptop, signed into windows with the same id and now all I can get is the one month trial of 365. I've tried setting up a new account and in the account settings it shows the new account but on the initial sign in page, it only gives me the original sign in option. I only bought the tablet for 365! HELP PLEASE!

Yes I updated to win10 and got the trial only too. But if you scroll under that trial icon, below in all apps in start button menu, you will see another red icon called Microsoft Office (not trial). Click on that and it will let you activate your office 365.

Retailer: EBay

by slimbee » January 15th, 2016, 10:51 am

Hi thanks for this. In the browser my key has six digits in the first section, the first being D. Is this just part of the web address or does the first section have 6 digits?

Thanks

Linx Tablet: Linx 810
Retailer: shop
Windows Version: Windows 8.1 Pro

by njpollard » January 15th, 2016, 11:02 am

Does the key work on a standard PC? I've just sold mine on an auction site and the buyer has just got back to me with this:-

"Hi, I've been trying to download Office using the key you supplied by ran into difficulties so I contacted Microsoft. They asked me for the product key which I gave them and they told me it wouldn't work because this product key is for tablets only!"

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Sainsbury's
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

by Dann » January 15th, 2016, 8:12 pm

njpollard wrote:Does the key work on a standard PC? I've just sold mine on an auction site and the buyer has just got back to me with this:-

"Hi, I've been trying to download Office using the key you supplied by ran into difficulties so I contacted Microsoft. They asked me for the product key which I gave them and they told me it wouldn't work because this product key is for tablets only!"

Works fine. I used mine on my Mac!
Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

by njpollard » January 16th, 2016, 1:20 pm

Thanks, Dann. It sounds like user error in that case. I wonder why Microsoft told her it was only for tablets?

Retailer: Sainsbury's

by invnamit » January 19th, 2016, 12:13 pm

Hi,

I have recently bought a Linx 8" tablet. By mistake, I activated my subscription with my microsoft id before I read this site. using the given method, I have extracted my office key.

I have not installed the office 365 yet on any of my device. Can I sell the office key on auction site EBAY and will the buyer will be able to use the key with his microsoft id?

Namit

Retailer: Sainsburry

by Nickb23 » January 21st, 2016, 11:32 am

Hi Guys,

Wanting to sell my office 365 on an auction site.

Is £30 still a viable amount??

Also I just want to check the activation code. Does the site You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register activate it if I just use it to check??

Also is there any other information I should add to the auction site when I come to sell it, or is the above http good enough.
So, just to get it straight, it is Office 365 Personal, and is useable on 1 x tablet and 1 x Desktop OR Laptop..

Thanks in advance....

Nick

Retailer: Game

by tipkovnica » January 31st, 2016, 3:24 pm

What I do is I copy URL I get on tablet which has key and send that full URL. Tell buyer to sign in to their account on which they want Office 365.
Look on eBay for sold listing and you will find sellers mentioning "it came with tablet and I don't need it" and see all details they included in listing. I would go for £25-27, you will sell it sooner.

Retailer: Game

by LinxKinx » February 17th, 2016, 6:28 pm

There seems to be a serious problem with people being taking in by scammers when selling office 365 codes?.

They purchase the code, sit on it or sell it on then raise a dispute - claiming that it was fake/was already in use etc. etc.

The auction site automatically sides with the buyer, and then the payment is forcefully withdrawn from you.

You end up losing both the code and the money.

I have just recieved two linx 7 tablets, and I want to sell both codes.

I would be immensely grateful if anybody could provide me with an outline of how to sell these codes successfully, without being scammed.

Retailer: BT shop

PreviousNext