Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - The SKY GO app : General (All Devices)

The SKY GO app

General chit-chat on Linx Devices.

Forum rules

This forum is for general Linx tablet chat, if you have a post/query regarding a certain Linx device, please post it into the correct area for that tablet.

The SKY GO app

by maxrock » April 16th, 2018, 11:20 am

Hello,
Being a sky customer, I had been happily watching stuff using the sky go website on my linx 1010e tablet. My programme watching was going great and I had no faults with the web based system using IE 11. But things changed when I was unexpectedly prompted to download and use the sky go app and was stopped from using the website anymore. So I downloaded and tried it, but the screen just came up dark black. I uninstalled it and reinstalled with no joy. I tried running it as administrator and used the compatibility function of windows 10, still to no avail. My question is has anyone else managed to use the app successfully and if so what did they do to make it run? I have read on another website that someone with a 1010b had managed to get it going after a few attempts, so don't think it may be that impossible. I would like any suggestions please,
Thanks!

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: Cex
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: The SKY GO app

by maxrock » April 16th, 2018, 9:46 pm

I tried and retried the program many times (must have been about 50) and it actually worked once! Now its not working again, and I hadn't done anything different. Why do computers sometimes do that? You would think that a program would either work or not work. I dunno, I guess i will just have to keep playing around with it a bit more...

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: Cex
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro