|LinxTablet, nor the poster is liable for any damage or loss of data to your device. Using this guide may render your device out of warranty, and may facilitate an out of warranty repair charge should anything go wrong.|
*For the Linx 7:Download CAUTION: 5GB File!
*For the Linx 8:Download CAUTION: 5GB File!
*For the Linx 10:Download CAUTION: 5GB File!
*A blank USB drive (Min 8GB)
1. Insert your blank USB drive and open Rufus. On the right hand side, click the CD icon (highlighted yellow) and select the ISO image you've downloaded.
2. Ensure the rest of the settings in Rufus are like the image. You must use GPT partitioning, and you must use FAT32. Press start to begin the process, it should only take a few minutes.
3. Insert the USB drive into your Linx and boot from it by holding the power button and Vol Up button together. Press the 2nd option (Boot Manager) and your USB drive should show in there. Select it.
4. Choose your language (UK is on the 20th page).Then you need to select Troubleshoot.
5. Chose the Reset your PC option and follow the on screen instructions. It will ask if you want to partition the drives - choose Yes. If you're keeping the tablet, you can choose the Just Remove my Files options when it prompts.
6. Press Reset and the process will take about 15 mins.[/hide]