Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Linx 7, 8 & 10 Factory Recovery Image : Guides (All Devices) - 21

Linx 7, 8 & 10 Factory Recovery Image

If you're gonna create a guide... stick it in here!

Re: Linx 7, 8 & 10 Factory Recovery Image

by c4rp3tburn » August 25th, 2018, 11:09 am

danskeman wrote:
smudgerooney wrote:Hi.

I have followed this step for my Linx 1010 LTR and so far so good.

I have got up to the point where it's a black screen and I have to chose the Region and Language by using the drop downs and pressing Next, but the problem is that the touch screen is not working.

And I do not have a keyboard for it.

Any advice would be very much appreciated

You need a usb mouse connected via an otg cable - you can use the onscreen keyboard then.

I have same issue with my Linx 10 i did a reset to factory settings got as far as select language and region but touch screen isnt working
i plugged in USB mouse with the OTG Cable (bought from Fleebay) but it's not working no power going to the optic mouse so i put a power hub on through OTG, Mouse is getting power but still cant use it on tablet tested the OTG cable on my other tablet and it works just fine so is it a compatability issue with the OTG or has somthing went wrong with the factory reset

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: argos
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Linx 7, 8 & 10 Factory Recovery Image

by horrifiedpretzel » November 24th, 2018, 10:43 am

Thanks. I had 'upgraded' to Windows 10 and the latest update turned the tablet into a door stop. Definitely time to get something which doesn't run Windows.

One tip, there's a warning about TPM - pressing Volume Up seems to be the way to move on as there's no keyboard at this point. You'll lose any encryption keys stored on the chip but you're wiping the device anyway at this point so presumably that doesn't matter.

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: By mistake.
Windows Version: None

Can't download image...

by Iridium77 » December 1st, 2018, 4:40 pm

Hi everyone :)

I've tried to download the Linx 7 tablet restore files on page 1, but every time I click the link to download nothing happens and nothing downloads. Does anyone have an alternative download link or any idea what's going on :?:

Thank you.

Steve

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: Tesco
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

Previous