Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Linx 14 enabling M2 drive after installation, for TUFTY!! : Guides (All Devices)

Linx 14 enabling M2 drive after installation, for TUFTY!!

If you're gonna create a guide... stick it in here!

Linx 14 enabling M2 drive after installation, for TUFTY!!

by kierenpatel » February 9th, 2018, 5:07 pm

Hi Tufty, you’ve set your profile so you can’t receive PMs, hopefully you see this!!

I wish I’d written down how I got mine working! I think you may have already changed the right settings in the BIOS, in case you haven’t...

1 Turn on the laptop and keep tapping ‘delete’ until you’re in the BIOS menu. Select the Advanced tab, scroll down to the bottom and enter the RTD3 menu, then at the top set RTD3 Support to ‘Enable’ and at the bottom Minicard SATA Port3 to ‘3.3DX Minicard’. Once that’s done press the F4 key to save and exit, the laptop should reboot.

2 Log in and open the Run program (Windows key + R) and type ‘diskmgmt.msc’, then click OK.
In the Disk Management menu your M2 card should appear, if it’s not labelled it should be the only 128GB one, to be safe don’t touch the one labelled C: ! All you need to do then is right click on it, select format, give it a label to be safe and chose NTFS and quick format.

3 Restart and the M2 should appear in This PC.

Let me know how you get on, I hope that all makes sense :)

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad