Premium member login issue

Post any feedback you have on Linxtablet.co.uk here (be nice though!)
ABigPaw
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

March 15th, 2019, 8:50 am

As a premium member I can log into my account, but do not have "authority" to access the forums or anything. When I'm logged in with my premium account I'm in a forum limbo. I've had to create this alternative user to get into the forums to report this.
denzil01
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
Linx Tablet: Linx 1020
Retailer: GY computers

March 15th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Hi,

since the new look site was created in January i could log into my acount but could go no further i can see details but it sayes i have no access to it after reading the previous post the only way around is to create another account and i would think delete the original . i have just an ordinary account . another issue ii have noticed is you used to see shortcuts to the latest posts but it seems to have gone and you have to go looking for them.

regards,
denzil,
ABigPaw
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Amazon

March 19th, 2019, 10:35 am

Yes, I've now realised that it does log me in but I can't see the forums because it won't let me.

Being a premium member, having paid to not see advertisements and get better downloads, I'd like what I've paid for. As Dann isn't technically minded, configuring these forums properly will be a challenge and unfortunately may take some time for him to sort out.