LinxTablet.co.uk 3.0 Feedback

Post any feedback you have on Linxtablet.co.uk here (be nice though!)
Dann
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

January 5th, 2019, 10:54 pm

Hey, use this thread for feedback!
Dann
Admin
Squirrel2015
Linx Nerd
Linx Nerd
Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

January 15th, 2019, 6:38 pm

Hi Dann
Good to see you back again :) Happy New Year
Apologies, bsut I'm not one that likes the dark background but, no doubt, I'll get used to it, eventually.
Re spammers, that's good news if they can't post so easily. Let's hope that's the situation in reality ;)
I hope this new look, and you back, we will see increased activity on here again
Squirrel

PS In order to post this, I've had to remove part of the Subject line !!!
F0LLETT
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos

February 2nd, 2019, 2:53 pm

Squirrel2015 wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 6:38 pm
Hi Dann
Good to see you back again :) Happy New Year
Apologies, bsut I'm not one that likes the dark background but, no doubt, I'll get used to it, eventually.
Re spammers, that's good news if they can't post so easily. Let's hope that's the situation in reality ;)
I hope this new look, and you back, we will see increased activity on here again
Squirrel

PS In order to post this, I've had to remove part of the Subject line !!!
@Dann I think there is an issue. I just tried PM'ing someone and it removed them saying they had no permissions to view PM's. Can you check to make sure its not removed all permissions from users. You may also want to tell domain to go straight to https:// instead of http://. Stop GDPR supporters from crying.

I second Squirrel. Seems any url or text that looks like url blocks you from posting.

EDIT:- Seems Im having trouble posting. Its telling me I cant quote you, cause you quoted external url. Crazy.

Apart from that, site looks really swish (a little intimidating, just have to get used to it). To think your using the forum software I hate.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
denzil01
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie
Linx Tablet: Linx 1020
Retailer: GY computers

March 23rd, 2019, 7:33 pm

like the new look of the new site, the major problem I've had is once logged on to my account it tells you that cant access anything and you can look at your details but nothing else. the only way i worked around it was to create another account and i would have thought delete the original one.