Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - LinxTablet.co.uk - Premium Membership : Site Updates & Announcements

LinxTablet.co.uk - Premium Membership

If we've done something new, you'll probably read about it in here!

LinxTablet.co.uk - Premium Membership

by Dann » June 1st, 2015, 1:01 pm

As some of you may know, we told you we had plans to have advertising on the site, as much as we hate doing this, the growing number of users and the massive popularity of the site means we've costs we need to pay, and advertising will gain us revenue to do so. We know some of you might hate advertising as much as i do personally, so..

We're excited to bring you the new LinxTablet.co.uk Premium Account!

LinxTablet.co.uk Premium will give you a whole host of new features including the ability to remove all advertising from the site, upload images directly from the reply screen (i've used this a few times myself, and its fantastic) and the best bit... THE ABILITY TO BACKUP YOUR PRODUCT KEYS TO YOUR ACCOUNT, we're also increasing Private Message storage plus giving you a shiny new rank, and there'll be more to come in the future.

An upgrade to a premium membership will usually cost £15, but we're going to be running a few offers, starting with the launch offer where you can bag a lifetime upgrade for just £7.50.

THE UPGRADE OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA THE SIDE BAR, AND THE LINK BELOW
http://linxtablet.co.uk/page.php?p=premiumupgradeoffer

Through the whole of July, the upgrades offer will be £10, and August will be £12.50, returning to the usual price of £15.00 in September.

If you're an Original Member, and your username appears yellow, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THIS UPGRADE FREE OF CHARGE! Drop me a PM and ill upgrade you within a few days!

We'll also be running competitions to win an upgrade free of charge on our twitter and Facebook, so keep your eyes peeled.

We hope we've given you the opportunity to have the best experience here at LinxTablet, and we hope you'll all understand why we're offering the Premium Membership, and the reasoning behind the advertising.

If you've any questions etc, please send me a PM.
Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad