Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - LinxTablet.co.uk Is 1 Year Old Today! : Site Updates & Announcements

LinxTablet.co.uk Is 1 Year Old Today!

If we've done something new, you'll probably read about it in here!

LinxTablet.co.uk Is 1 Year Old Today!

by Dann » December 21st, 2015, 1:03 am

As you might have seen on our social media profiles, we're ONE YEAR OLD Today!

I just wanted to share some statistics with you;

We opened the site in December 2014 and by the end of the month had less than 200 users, today, our first birthday, we have almost hit the 8000 mark.

In March/April, Exertis/Linx showed interest in the site and asked if we could create user accounts for some key members of their team, and they officially supported us.

We introduced advertising in June 2015, with this, we added Google Analytics, since then, we've had over 2.2 Million Views!

In October, we announced a new theme, which we are going to be bringing to you in the new year, which will include a new downloads page with easier navigation for drivers etc.

The site is still a one man job, and I still have a full time job in the meantime. 8000 users later and the site is still going strong and i hope we will for many years to come!

Happy Birthday LinxTablet.co.uk!
Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: LinxTablet.co.uk Is 1 Year Old Today!

by nememo » December 21st, 2015, 6:36 am

Happy Birthday LT!
Premium Member
Premium Member

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Staples
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

by jessnuman » December 21st, 2015, 7:36 am

[quote="Dann"]
In March/April, Exertis/Linx showed interest in the site and asked if we could create user accounts for some key members of their team, and they officially supported us.[/quote]

Have the linx team contributed, not seen anything from them fr the short while Ive been on here?
Sent them a couple of support emails, but their replies take at least a week and were not that good.
Linx User
Linx User

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: Currys

by danskeman » December 22nd, 2015, 6:51 pm

[quote="Dann"]

The site is still a one man job, and I still have a full time job in the meantime. 8000 users later and the site is still going strong and i hope we will for many years to come [/quote]

Dann, you a giant amongst mere mortals but supported by other giants - notably nememo.

Long may this site last. I know many have bought Linx tablets because of this excellent site. I doubt there are any other tablet sites that come close.
Premium Member
Premium Member

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon