Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - A Bauhn 101-615 to throw into the mix... : Introductions

A Bauhn 101-615 to throw into the mix...

Come say hi!

A Bauhn 101-615 to throw into the mix...

by wevegotthefunk » December 7th, 2016, 4:01 am

Morning....

Well i dont have a Linx tablet, but you guys have certainly been a big help...

Aldi Australia have been selling for some time now a 'Bauhn' product going by various names..

Windows 10.1" 2 in 1 Tablet/Bauhn Sphere/Bauhn 101-615

Aside from the fact its got only half the on board storage, it is, for all intents and purposes, a Linx 10 3g.

Its also a TON quicker after updating it to Windows 10 (which actually took me one bricked unit and about 2 weeks of constant stuffing around).

Im now on my third unit (first one bricked, gotta love aldi's no questions asked returns policy!) 2nd was used for a year at work and was awesome, now it has a broken screen and is permanently plugged into the back of a 52inch TV... i WILL find a use for that...

theyve dropped almost 50% so i went and grabbed another one last week, and thanks to you guys, ive managed to get this one pretty much fully functional (last one missing a couple of bits) so i wanted to sign up and give you lot a big thumbs up.

Now hopefully someone around here might be able to point me in the direction of the ol' 'yeah i know you have set everything to not wake up your pc, but surely the keyboard rubbing on the screen doesnt count' pain in the ass bug...

Have a good un.

Linx Tablet: Linx 10 (3G)
Retailer: Aldi Australia
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad