Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Greetings and salutations from Sweden. : Introductions

Greetings and salutations from Sweden.

Come say hi!

Greetings and salutations from Sweden.

by Doc152 » February 24th, 2016, 9:22 am

Not quite a Linx owner, i will admit to that. My tablet is the Lamina 701, which is the Nordic rebrand of the Linx 7. No difference aside from the fact that it has 16GB less storage in a 1GB/16GB configuration.

And yes, 16Gb storage as annoying as it sounds.... I've been lurking for a while making use of all the tweaks you guys have come up with for quite a while. And let me tell you its made a massive difference. Admittedly, i mostly just run DV4MF2 control panel and SAAB WIS/EPC on it, so i'm not exactly torturing it. But i no longer cringe when i have to look up something with it. Did some minor modifications to it. Had to pull both camera modules for security reasons. Otherwise its completely stock.

Anyway, though i'd pop in and introduce myself. Name's Daniel, 22 year old IT tech, ham, former motorsport mechanic, SAR operator and allround tinkerer. Currently work for a printing company and when i'm not putting out fires at work, i build crazy ****, either electronics or vehicles.

Linx Tablet: Linx 7
Retailer: inet.se
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Greetings and salutations from Sweden.

by F0LLETT » February 24th, 2016, 11:47 am

Doc152 wrote:Not quite a Linx owner, i will admit to that. My tablet is the Lamina 701, which is the Nordic rebrand of the Linx 7. No difference aside from the fact that it has 16GB less storage in a 1GB/16GB configuration.

And yes, 16Gb storage as annoying as it sounds.... I've been lurking for a while making use of all the tweaks you guys have come up with for quite a while. And let me tell you its made a massive difference. Admittedly, i mostly just run DV4MF2 control panel and SAAB WIS/EPC on it, so i'm not exactly torturing it. But i no longer cringe when i have to look up something with it. Did some minor modifications to it. Had to pull both camera modules for security reasons. Otherwise its completely stock.

Anyway, though i'd pop in and introduce myself. Name's Daniel, 22 year old IT tech, ham, former motorsport mechanic, SAR operator and allround tinkerer. Currently work for a printing company and when i'm not putting out fires at work, i build crazy ****, either electronics or vehicles.

Hi and welcome.
Nice, I bought two Connect 7's, same tablet. Took me ages to find the right rotation hex for them.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home